One Step Closer to Randoooooooooommmmmm and the Vertigo Tour

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
my sister used to fight all the time with my mom and barely wanted to talk to her when she lived at home. she said that once you move out it's different and that she feels funny if they don't talk a lot during the day.

Changing subjects...I have to say that I expected Bono's voice to put a spell on me last week. It didnt'. It didn't sound like I thought it would live. I didn't get the chills like I thought I would. You'd think that would cause great disappointment to me. It really doesn't. Why? Because, and I can't believe I'm suprised by this either, I'm completely obsessed with Edge right now. Edge, not Bono, is the one that gave me the chills on Monday and has totally put a spell on me listening to the concert now. I don't hear anything on any of the songs other than his beautiful guitar. It was better live than I ever expected it would be. :drool: :drool: :drool:

Hey I just found the little link at the top of the page where there's a whole tour photos gallery! :hyper: *uploads pictures*

arw9797 said:
Changing subjects...I have to say that I expected Bono's voice to put a spell on me last week. It didnt'. It didn't sound like I thought it would live. I didn't get the chills like I thought I would. You'd think that would cause great disappointment to me. It really doesn't. Why? Because, and I can't believe I'm suprised by this either, I'm completely obsessed with Edge right now. Edge, not Bono, is the one that gave me the chills on Monday and has totally put a spell on me listening to the concert now. I don't hear anything on any of the songs other than his beautiful guitar. It was better live than I ever expected it would be. :drool: :drool: :drool:
It's more than just Bono's voice, it's the combination of everything going on. :love:

:wave: Night!

:eek: I uploaded some pictures and I don't know where they went!! They're probably in some really public place I can't find! :laugh:

Last edited:
I should go to bed, too, so I really don't get sick. :mad:

:wave: Night!

I slept for 10 hours and I'm still tired and my throat is still sore. :grumpy:

Oh well, off to work...at least it's BEAUTIFUL outside- nice and sunny and warm!

:| everyone at work on the other team is stressed and overworked. I'd be more than happy to help if someone would take 10 minutes out of their busy day to show me what to do. Yesterday one of them, who is my new lead, completely blew through a deal with me and didn't give me a chance to take any notes at all. She now can't figure out why I said I don't know what to do enough to do another deal. :huh: So now I feel like she thinks I have nothing to do and am just not helping because I dont want to. I don't know what to do to help! I talked to my old lead and she agreed with me and said not to worry about it but that doesn't help the situation......

I don't think most of the people on the other team would be able to help me out with my work without explaination. I'd like to see them try and see how far they get before they realize they don't know what's going on.

It's stressing me out today. :mad: :mad: :mad:

:crazy: I can't believe they added two Vegas shows and one of them is on a Saturday night :mad: I want to go! But I can't even think about it. I'm going to block it out. There's no way I can afford it plus I can't take any more time off of work and I wouldn't want to be in Vegas for less than 48 hours. There's too much I still need to see if Vegas to be there for a quick weekend. I think I only saw about 3/4 of the strip last year.

Schmeg said:
I slept for 10 hours and I'm still tired and my throat is still sore. :grumpy:

Oh well, off to work...at least it's BEAUTIFUL outside- nice and sunny and warm!

Can you catch something through the internet? I woke up with a sore throat and general achiness. :madspit:
Beautiful here too:hyper: Spring! The grass is getting greener and greener............

i never noticed this before, but husker du's "celebrated summer" sounds like parts of pearl jam's "mankind"

/random

arw9797 said:
my afternoon was just as creepy as my morning :mad:
Sorry about your creepy day:hug:

I am suffering from general crankiness. I actually feel sorry for my co-workers:sigh: This is coming from work rumors and I don't see the light at the end of the tunnel............
Due to budget cuts the light at the end of the tunnel has been turned off.............:sigh:

it's really fucking with my head that it's just getting dark now and it's 7:30.

arw9797 said:
:crazy: I can't believe they added two Vegas shows and one of them is on a Saturday night :mad: I want to go! But I can't even think about it. I'm going to block it out. There's no way I can afford it plus I can't take any more time off of work and I wouldn't want to be in Vegas for less than 48 hours. There's too much I still need to see if Vegas to be there for a quick weekend. I think I only saw about 3/4 of the strip last year.

I know....not thinking about the temptation.

i'm also stupiD

:shifty:

man, these celebrity playlists suck. who cares about half these people?

I'm so exhausted now :sigh: I think it's going to take me a few weeks to get back into the swing of things. It's a 3+ mile walk and my mom walks super fast :|

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

i just watched the video for green day's "holiday". i'm a masochist or something, some part of me insists on keeping track of bands i no longer like.

message to billie joe armstrong: you are not joe strummer. P.S. the eye make-up is retarded.

:mad:

Back
Top Bottom