Now Listening.....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dutch Partygirl said:
Really love UDS! And I can't believe you know Mo Solid Gold! Great band! Too bad they split up after just one cd...

As you said, the Squad is the best Dutch band ever. But you may have guessed that from my avatar. :wink:

As for Mo Solid Gold, I only have the Personal Saviour single, but I might buy their album once. David Soul was also a great song.

me: Dire Straits - Tunnel Of Love
(from Making Movies)

HeartlandGirl said:
The Dresden Dolls - Half Jack

:up:
Another great song (and a very good album)

me: Buffalo Tom - Enemy
(from ASides From...)

Not my favourite Buffalo Tom song...

Whole Marty :wink:

Popmartijn said:

As for Mo Solid Gold, I only have the Personal Saviour single, but I might buy their album once. David Soul was also a great song.

me: Dire Straits - Tunnel Of Love
(from Making Movies)

The album is very good. Hope you can still get it somewhere. I know that the Media Markt had it for just 3 or 4 euros a couple of months ago.

Rolling Stones - Anybody Seen My Baby?
(from Forty Licks)

Beatles, Stones, it looks like the Sixties are back again! :D

Popmartijn: I've just found a videotape of Pinkpop 1999 with the Urban Dance Squad on it. Have you got that footage already? If not, I might be able to copy it for you if you want....

Dutch Partygirl said:
Popmartijn: I've just found a videotape of Pinkpop 1999 with the Urban Dance Squad on it. Have you got that footage already? If not, I might be able to copy it for you if you want....

Let me think, 1999, that was during their Artantica period... :hmm:

No, I don't have that footage! (I was in Spain at that time and when they finally came to Spain I was back in the Netherlands again, so I never saw their final tour :( ).
But then I think I first have to fix my VCR, as it won't play anything at the moment.

me: U2 - Yahweh
(from How To Dismantle An Atomic Bomb)

Dutch Partygirl said:
Well, just let me know if you want it and I'll see what I can do.

I will try to get that VCR working now. :)

me: Arrested Development - Tennessee (For DJ's Only)
(from the Tennessee single)

Yeah, I'm really enjoying this Dresden Dolls album. Good lyrics, such original music. It really works.

TV on the Radio - The Wrong Way

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom