NFL 2013 Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I laughed at your post >_>

You're reinforcing bad habits!

...How was that not a roughing the punter call a few minutes ago? Collinsworth and that ref were like "oh ho ho what theater", and it seemed an awful lot like a normal punter got hit.

He turned his leg, didn't you hear that the ref visually demonstrated this for the punter as he begged for the call? Michaels and Collinsworth were just giddy over it.

CharlieMurphyLaugh.gif

Good God. I can't wait till teams are done shaking off the rust. As happy as I am that football is back, I saw a lot of bad play today.

Also, I'm a bad person.

Oh my God, I didn't realize what was happening at first, because there was no transition into that old clip. I thought there were just some INTENSE budget cuts at NBC for a second.

Sportspocalypse Weekend averted! I got destroyed in both fantasy games, the Rangers nearly got swept by the shit ass Angels, and I suffered through one of the most embarrassing losses in my alma mater's history. But this helps.

Like most Week 1's, I have no idea what to think.

What I learned from the 49ers/Packers game is that the hype is well deserved for the 49ers, and that the Packers aren't far behind. As awful as their secondary looked they could have easily won that game, and it didn't help that the refs gave them a free down which resulted in 4 free points. But the Packers should be used the refs giving the other teams free points. They still have to overcome it and play better.

As far as the rest of the league goes, I thought a lot of teams looked pretty bad, with the exception of the Saints, Lions, and of course, the Broncos.

Every team has calls go the opposite was sometimes, are you going to keep going on about it?

Every team has calls go the opposite was sometimes, are you going to keep going on about it?

Uh....I can if you want I guess. But I clearly said that the Packers need to play better even when the calls don't go their way. :shrug:

Back
Top Bottom