NFL 2013-2014: Snow Plow to the Super Bowl

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought Denver would choke.... that they've performed as well as they have makes me believe that they're in a great place heading into the Ned Ryerson Bowl.

Sent from my android cause iphones are for old people

p_groundhog_day.gif

I don't know if the clip they showed while Sherman was just talking was the whole story, but they showed Crabtree shoving Sherman in the helmet as they were talking.

I feel like I haven't vented enough about Welker winning the AFC championship for Denver by knocking Aqib Talib out of the game.

I feel like I haven't vented enough about Welker winning the AFC championship for Denver by knocking Aqib Talib out of the game.

That New England got as far as they did with that offense is a minor miracle in it's own right. Might have been Belichick's best coaching job yet.

I was so confused in those last seconds I missed most of what was actually happening on the field. :lol:

There's a small bar on the upper east side in Manhattan called Carlow East that profess itself on being NYC's only Seahawks bar. I can only imagine what that place will be like on Feb 2nd

Archie Manning has already filed a health code violation report with the city in order to have it shut down until a full inspection can be conducted on Feb 19th.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom