NFL 2012 Part 2...undefeated Falco

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I will say though, Dallas' defense looks stout tonight. I'm impressed. The game would look a bit different if Atlanta had connected on a routine 37 yard FG, but hey.

After the 99 yard interception returned for a TD by the Saints, a personal foul 15 yard penalty to be enforced on Eagle's kickoff.

edit- the Eagles are also on track for 400 yards rushing in the game. We'll see how this goes!

the Eagles also just called a timeout for the first play starting the second quarter. It didn't stop a 40 yard run by McCoy afterwards, so I'm not sure I could handle being an Eagles' fan. And then 3 passes from the 5, and they kick a FG.

the Eagles also just called a timeout for the first play starting the second quarter. It didn't stop a 40 yard run by McCoy afterwards, so I'm not sure I could handle being an Eagles' fan. And then 3 passes from the 5, and they kick a FG.
FOR THE SECOND TIME THIS YEAR.

Seriously, the Eagles have called TWO timeouts before the second quarter started this season.

shoulda pounded mccoy and this wouldn't have happened (the interception)

fuck you eagles

mccoy is on my fantasy team!

/priorities

but seriously, i checked the stats and it looks like the the eagles D is made out of tissue paper. not even foles can save this team.

can't wait to listen to missanelli tomorrow

Mitt Romney is strongly opposed to performance enhancing drugs, like caffeine.

The Eagles have no defensive ends (Babin blows and Cole is regressing rapidly) or safeties, which makes things difficult. Especially when any coach worth his salt can figure out those two facts.

The Eagles and Cowboys blowing so hard just makes the Skins' loss feel even worse. What a waste.

I will say that the Saints are starting to turn shit around, but the Eagles are hampered by the worst playcalling imaginable. I mean, I give Andy Reid's playcalling a lot of shit, but sometimes you've got to step back and marvel. Your star RB has a 6.3 ypc average and you won't even run him 20 times, in order that your over the hill turnover machine QB can keep the ball in his hands? Bullshit. I pity McCoy.

My two favourite tweets from last night were courtesy of Marcus Vick and a Canadian sports reporter. Here's the latter:

"I worry about Andy Reid in unemployment, staring blankly at the clock all day, missing appointments & everything."

original.gif

Two NFC East teams will be starting off 3-6 and the Giants don't really seem interested in taking advantage.

nick has the dallas D so scared they are holding left and right

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom