NFL 2007, Part One

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
LemonMelon said:
I'm furious, but the Pats/Cowgirls game this week will just be that much sweeter.

NE by 42

Stop calling them Cowgirls. Your Jealous thats all.

Justin24 said:

Stop calling them Cowgirls. Your Jealous thats all.

Hey LemonMelon...Justin12 has a good point.

If you keep calling God's team the "CowGirls," this is a sure fire way to guarantee eternal damnation.

I will admit the Bills did deserve to win it, since the CowBOYS did play like shit all night long. But hey I can't do anything if the bills could not recover an onside kick or stop a 53 yrd field goal.

Justin24 said:
I will admit the Bills did deserve to win it, since the CowBOYS did play like shit all night long. But hey I can't do anything if the bills could not recover an onside kick or stop a 53 yrd field goal.

You couldn't, but God in all his awesome power sure could. Lucky Dallas to have him onside. You'd think just once the Bills would draft him. :pray:

snowbunny00774 said:

You couldn't, but God in all his awesome power sure could. Lucky Dallas to have him onside. You'd think just once the Bills would draft him. :pray:

He (because there are no females in the NFL, right?) is a free agent next year. Maybe the Bills will have room under their salary cap. I guess the Cowboys could always "franchise" God though.

:pray:

Justin24 said:
can you all explain to me your hatred for the cowboys?

1. TO.

2. The media love over absolutely nothing.

3. Tony "I have a really good insult for his last name but it's too easy and immature" Romo.

4. That damn hole they have in their stadium's roof, which defies logic and common sense.

5. Their undying luck and incredibly easy schedule (4-17 combined record) so far this season.

6. The "America's Team" title, even though the Skins are in the capital. :mad:

7. Their annoying bandwagoner fans who troll all the boards I go on.

Should I go on?

How on earth did the receiver get so wide open on the play right before the field goal? The only play the Smellboys could have run to give them a shot at the field goal was a short out. Why was there nobody within 5 yards of him?

Dusty Bottoms said:
How on earth did the receiver get so wide open on the play right before the field goal? The only play the Smellboys could have run to give them a shot at the field goal was a short out. Why was there nobody within 5 yards of him?

God!

He is the answer to all questions.

DUH!

LemonMelon said:

1. TO.

3. Tony "I have a really good insult for his last name but it's too easy and immature" Romo.

4. That damn hole they have in their stadium's roof, which defies logic and common sense.

5. Their undying luck and incredibly easy schedule (4-17 combined record) so far this season.

Should I go on?

You forgot:

8: I am an atheist.

Those are some Good Points. I see your a Skins fan. But I would think the Bill Billacheat and his Patsies would be the most hated.

LemonMelon said:

1. TO.

Should I go on?

zoney! said:

He (because there are no females in the NFL, right?) is a free agent next year. Maybe the Bills will have room under their salary cap. I guess the Cowboys could always "franchise" God though.

:pray:

Gods is omnisexed, and can adapt to any sport. It's different when God is interfering in the LPGA and stuff.

Out of curiosity, Justin, why are you a Cowboys fan.

I'm not hating on the Cowboys because, obviously, I'm a Cowboys fan being from Dallas and all. Just curious what made you a fan of the Boys.

I'm predicting God's Girls win 1 out of their next 4:

Vs NE
Vs Minn
@ Philly
@ NYG

No way they beat the Patriots. It simply won't happen. They don't have the character or the talent. Minnesota is a given, they're pretty lousy (still better than the Bills and Rams though, so you never know :wink: ). The Eagles game is a toss-up, really, but I think the Eagles are far better than they're playing. That'll be a great game. I don't see Dallas beating the Giants in New York either...they're looking good right now, plus they may be healthier by then.

Before saying "BuT Da CowByos ar five and oh", keep in mind that their opponents' combined W/L record right now is 6-19.

Dusty Bottoms said:
More importantly how did that onside kick melee with the ball rolling downfield after being toucjed and the pig pile only take 2 seconds off the clock?:eyebrow:

I'm actually glad the Cowboys won, because now I firmly believe the Patriots will roll over them. If Dallas had lost, I could see them using that as extra motivation and being pissed off. I don't think that happens now.

Hewson said:
More importantly how did that onside kick melee with the ball rolling downfield after being toucjed and the pig pile only take 2 seconds off the clock?:eyebrow:

Don't you know that God can slow down time?

Come on, man. :shame:

phanan said:
I'm actually glad the Cowboys won, because now I firmly believe the Patriots will roll over them. If Dallas had lost, I could see them using that as extra motivation and being pissed off. I don't think that happens now.

Did you think it would have happened anyway? I thought the Pats just rolled over everyone automatically.

Cowgirls :giggle:

inmyplace13 said:
Out of curiosity, Justin, why are you a Cowboys fan.

I'm not hating on the Cowboys because, obviously, I'm a Cowboys fan being from Dallas and all. Just curious what made you a fan of the Boys.

can't he and Lebron root for the Cowboys without people questioning why they are fans of that team? I mean it probably has nothing to do with the team winning 3 super bowls in the 90s when they were picking teams to root for. :wink:

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

Did you think it would have happened anyway? I thought the Pats just rolled over everyone automatically.

Cowgirls :giggle:

No, I was thinking it would be a very competitive game against Dallas, and it still may be, but I don't believe so. They had to exert a tremendous amount of energy to win that game, they had to fly home in the middle of the night, and they'll take today off to recover. That means they only have three days or so to prepare for one of the best teams in the league. That might be a bit too much for them.

And if Buffalo was able to pick off Romo 5 times (should have been about 9), what will a Patriots defense do to him? BB has a reputation for completely shutting down the opposing teams QB. Has done it to Manning many times, and did it to Warner in the SB.

I'm not a fan of the Cowboys, but that was one of the most awesome things I've ever seen. I was happy that they won.

I don't understand why God likes Dallas better than Buffalo though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom