my new cell won't DESCRIBE or activate

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
^My abs (sp?) are killing :)lmao: ) but other than that I'm good :up: :lol: Thanks for asking :) How are you?

The weather was absolutely perfect for the MS walk and it wa a ton of fun!! :love: We (my three friends and I) were the first people to finish the 5 miles, so we got announced and everyone clapped and cheered, it was :cool:

Last edited:
^^^ Hey Zootles. :) :wave:

I agree, even friendships can be a lot of work.

^...omg...I just remembered I have a myspace account.

Sarah, that's great to know that you enjoyed your event! :)

Hey lemonchick! :wave:

umm.. I wouldn't say I don't have any friends but I definitely have fewer than the average person around me. :|

Zootlesque said:
Sarah, that's great to know that you enjoyed your event! :)

I'm probably doing one for CF (Cystic Fibrosis) in May (6 miles) with a few of my friends :heart:

Last edited:
^^Hey! where do you keep going? :wink:

Is anyone else here terrified of public speaking? :reject:

^^^^^If you decide to do it, let me know because we have our own team and you could walk under it probably :lol: :)

Welcome back Ken :hug: :wave:

Last edited:
^^I'm getting that ringtone when I get a new phone...and that should be either this week or next week. :hyper:

^ no cell? :ohmy:

My new ringtone has no singing... its basically the guitar bridge before the 'all of this could be yours' line! :drool:

umm... I may not be terrified of public speaking but I've always had some stage fright! :slant:

I was actually thinking of joining this organization called Toastmasters. Just to improve my communication skills in general.

Back
Top Bottom