Mooooove me a mountain!!! DESCRIBE

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
^:laugh: nah i'm not really obsessed with any country...i do like english/scottish/irish accents in general and i do have that plan about marrying a redhead so we can conceive redheaded children, lol

i really wanna do a european trip and travel to all the countries where i have ancestors, so that would be russia/poland, ireland, germany, and england for the most part...plus i'd like to go to france and italy of course :drool:

what if you marry the redhead, but have albino children with black hair?

you'd love your mutant babies just the same right? :wink:

o, and Andrea Corr :drool:

or i might move to costa rica...cos they have those commercials on the tv where they say you can buy land there for cheap...it's all tropical and whatever, and you can buy like 40 acres for the cost of a cardboard box in california :drool:

but scotland is probably more practical cos they at least speak english...sort of

VertigoGal said:
you didn't miss much intelligent conversation zootles :uhoh:

oh.. let me know what you think after you've given that Zeppelin song an unbiased open-minded listen! :wink:

LemonMacPhisto said:
what if you marry the redhead, but have albino children with black hair?

you'd love your mutant babies just the same right? :wink:

well of course, what do you think i'm some shallow idiot that judges people on the basis of their looks?!? :angry:

maybe i'll marry willie from the simpsons :hmm:

i really identify with willie, i think we'd get along well

VertigoGal said:

well of course, what do you think i'm some shallow idiot that judges people on the basis of their looks?!? :angry:

maybe i'll marry willie from the simpsons :hmm:

i really identify with willie, i think we'd get along well

I'm glad you're not shallow, there's tons of shallow people out there who can suck a doorknob

Willie is amazing, plus he's a badass :rockon:

hey sami :wave: Your bro looks like me...what a lucky guy :wink:

Zootlesque said:

oh.. let me know what you think after you've given that Zeppelin song an unbiased open-minded listen! :wink:

when have i ever been anything less than unbiased and open-minded? :angel:

i will, just as soon as i figure out my hotmail password :shifty:

you should definitely move to berlin, i saw a caution cone (for slippery floors) at the mall and it said "achtung" on it, that about made my day :wink:

hey sami :wave:

LemonMacPhisto said:

hey sami :wave: Your bro looks like me...what a lucky guy :wink:

:lol: well now that I look, maybe not as much as I thought...I just uploaded pics from my camera and there's one that kind of looks like your pic #3

:laugh:

Last edited:
sami0201 said:

:lol: well now that I look, maybe not as much as I thought...I just uploaded pics from my camera and there's one that kind of looks like your pic #3

:laugh:

wow, I see similarities :lol:

I need to send some new pix to this site too :hmm:

one of my friends found his doppelganger on myspace and it looked almost exactly like him, his family thought it was just a picture of him :ohmy:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom