MLB 2010 Part 4 - October

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Historian, I thought you knew everything? You're our resident pachyderm. Look that shit up!

If memory serves me right, and it usually doesn't, the exchange went something like this. Months before the "That's my wife!" line, I had mentioned that she has an amazing ass (two kids later, she still has a great ass). On the night of the exchange, I posted something mentioning my wife, NeverSmokedWeed wrote, "She's got a great ass." And I wrote, "That's my wife!"

That's my guess.

Why in the hell is there such a big delay between series?
Was it that story about her asking if jeans made her ass look big, and you said something like, "Yes, that's why I married you"?

And because TBS and Fox have their hands up the ass of the puppet that is Bud Selig.

really hope the yanks are up 2-1 heading into burnett in game 4

gotta bad feeling about this

headache, you should be excited about the prospect of our assistant GM becoming your new GM. The apprentice of Kenny Williams is just about as close as you're gonna get to the real thing. And that's a good thing.

I hope he stays, but if he goes somewhere I'm cool with New York.

If the Phils make the Series, I prefer both the Yankees and Rangers to the Rays as opponents. Fuck the Rays, they're no fun to play.

headache, you should be excited about the prospect of our assistant GM becoming your new GM. The apprentice of Kenny Williams is just about as close as you're gonna get to the real thing. And that's a good thing.

I hope he stays, but if he goes somewhere I'm cool with New York.

i'm fully entrenched in the sandy alderson camp.

Rangers in 7 (Yanks fans who were pleased that the Rangers had to go to 5 to beat the Rays and use up Cliff Lee so he's not available for game 1 were shortsighted, he now lines up for a potential game 7)

Phils in 6

Well, shitty as it is to fall behind like this, it's kind of cool to see/hear how amped up the crowd is. Good god.

Hopefully CC can stop the bleeding and keep it close....we shall see.

If Sabathia is pitching well and gets hit a few times, he seems to shake it off, as you'd expect. He's missing his location quite a bit tonight, though.

If Sabathia is pitching well and gets hit a few times, he seems to shake it off, as you'd expect. He's missing his location quite a bit tonight, though.

Yeah, that sums that up.

3-0 I felt like they were still in it, 5-0 seems, while not insurmountable, unlikely. I'd at least like to see them make it interesting. 3rd time through the lineup could be the thing.

Should they lost today, would have to lose tomorrow and face Lee down 2-0. Eeeeee.

All that being said, I'm really really looking forward to Game 1 of the NLCS tomorrow night....hope the pitching match-up lives up to its potential.

Lastly, I really want someone to hire Bobby V. Soon.

This is easily the worst CC outing I've seen. I think the long rest probably messed with him a bit.

This will get ugly if they lose tomorrow...

tex is going to tie this shit up right here

or hit into a double play and kill the rally

Hmm. By my count, the Yankees have scored four runs and had six baserunners in the eighth.

The Rangers have used four pitchers this inning, none of whom is Neftali Feliz. Wow.

not sure about everybody else

but the darling, smoltz and johnson booth cam looks like a bad karate movie

audio/video not in sync

Back
Top Bottom