MERGED --> The Temple Bar – It’s All About Flow…HUH? UYMFA! + Useless Banter - Page 63 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 12-15-2007, 03:14 PM   #931
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 08:57 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by snowbunny00774

Mia, did you go to that place today?
i did actually, that place is hooked up! we still need a 4th roommate though, so we can't sign anything just yet.

Old 12-15-2007, 03:59 PM   #932
ONE
love, blood, life

Local Time: 09:57 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by VintagePunk

Hope your friends can get there tonight, Snow...the warnings are calling this storm "potentially crippling."

ouch. they're just around the corner (sort of) so walking distance, hopefully they'll make it. P hasn't left her house any of the weekends she's been home so she needs to get out. That's why we said my house, it'll be like they're staying home, just not in their house. if that makes sense.

is your shoveller home?

That's great Mia, think you'll have any trouble getting a 4th?

Old 12-15-2007, 04:39 PM   #933
ONE
love, blood, life

Local Time: 09:57 PM
to all you suckers who think you're having a great weekend - I hate to break it you but you haven't lived till you've spent an afternoon sifting through a vacuum bag looking for the missing keys from your laptop.....and the cleanup? faaaaaaantastic. :smug:
Old 12-15-2007, 04:40 PM   #934
Blue Crack Supplier

Local Time: 05:57 PM
Quote:
to all you suckers who think you're having a great weekend - I hate to break it you but you haven't lived till you've spent an afternoon sifting through a vacuum bag looking for the missing keys from your laptop.....and the cleanup? faaaaaaantastic. :smug:
QFT
Old 12-15-2007, 04:46 PM   #935
Blue Crack Distributor

Quote:

ouch. they're just around the corner (sort of) so walking distance, hopefully they'll make it. P hasn't left her house any of the weekends she's been home so she needs to get out. That's why we said my house, it'll be like they're staying home, just not in their house. if that makes sense.

is your shoveller home?

Oh, I'm sure she'll be fine then, I was thinking she had to come from out of town. In that case, sounds like an awesome way to spend a stormy evening.

Yeah, she's home now for a few days, then back for a few, and she finishes her exams Thurs, then back home for the holidays. It'll be nice to have her here for more than 3 days.

On the way home I mentioned the snow shovelling thing, and she claims she "forgot" her boots at school. She can damn well shove her freakishly large feet into my little boots then, and shovel anyway. :notanacceptableexcusebutnicetry:
Old 12-15-2007, 04:49 PM   #936
Blue Crack Supplier

I just took a fantastic walk through parts of Lincoln Park, and around the big pond, through and in the snow.

It was really nice. The novelty might wear off quickly, but for now, am really enjoying winter weather a lot more than anticipated.
Old 12-15-2007, 05:02 PM   #937
Blue Crack Distributor

Quote:
Originally posted by No spoken words
I just took a fantastic walk through parts of Lincoln Park, and around the big pond, through and in the snow.

It was really nice. The novelty might wear off quickly, but for now, am really enjoying winter weather a lot more than anticipated.
We were reminiscing about Chicago last night, looked at areas we were in on Google satellite (like a couple of dorks, pointing and squealing and saying "we were right in that spot!"), and planned restaurants we want to go to on our next visit. We're thinking perhaps next summer.
Old 12-15-2007, 05:05 PM   #938
Blue Crack Supplier

Quote:

We were reminiscing about Chicago last night, looked at areas we were in on Google satellite (like a couple of dorks, pointing and squealing and saying "we were right in that spot!"), and planned restaurants we want to go to on our next visit. We're thinking perhaps next summer.
Well, if you do visit, please let me know when, as I'd love to meet you guys, if you were open to that.

I'll be making a lot of big and little trips over the summer, as our Network will be fairly slow during that time, but would make sure I was in town if you guys came here.

Google satellite is mesmerizing. I was staring at my own apartment building for like 10 minutes last week, while at work. I kept thinking "I live there....wow". Dorkdom is where I live.
Old 12-15-2007, 05:05 PM   #939
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 06:57 PM
Quote:
I love that stuff. I guess since I don't get to do that very often, it sounds great. *sigh*
Old 12-15-2007, 05:13 PM   #940
Blue Crack Distributor

Quote:

Well, if you do visit, please let me know when, as I'd love to meet you guys, if you were open to that.

I'll be making a lot of big and little trips over the summer, as our Network will be fairly slow during that time, but would make sure I was in town if you guys came here.

Google satellite is mesmerizing. I was staring at my own apartment building for like 10 minutes last week, while at work. I kept thinking "I live there....wow". Dorkdom is where I live.
I'll definitely let you know! At this point though, it's very tentative. More like "it would be really cool if we could..."

What prompted this was watching Rachel Ray's show where she travels to restaurants across the US. One of the ones in Chi-town she went to was Rose Angelis, and it looked amazing. I still think of your statement that it's a mecca for the portly, and laugh.

We also looked at our house, and could clearly see our next door neighbour's car in the driveway, because it's white. That amused us to no end.
Old 12-15-2007, 05:16 PM   #941
Blue Crack Supplier

Quote:

I'll definitely let you know! At this point though, it's very tentative. More like "it would be really cool if we could..."

What prompted this was watching Rachel Ray's show where she travels to restaurants across the US. One of the ones in Chi-town she went to was Rose Angelis, and it looked amazing. I still think of your statement that it's a mecca for the portly, and laugh.

We also looked at our house, and could clearly see our next door neighbour's car in the driveway, because it's white. That amused us to no end.
Well, if it becomes a reality, do let me know.

Having lived in LA for 10 years, it was a relief to move to a city where there a lot more people with my physical build.
Old 12-15-2007, 09:03 PM   #942
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:

So far, yes. We've already gone through 2 potential 4ths, they commit then chicken out, and we don't hear from them again. Kinda sucks because that means the house is still on the market, and the realtor said that whoever writes the first check wins. So...we have to wait.

sidenote: I know you're working on your christmas cards, and I want to tell you that you are NOT ALLOWED to draw any sort of conclusion from the name of my city and how it shares the name of another city in a certain country.
Old 12-15-2007, 10:50 PM   #943
Breakdancing Soul Pilgrim

Everything happens for a reason it's all connected - there is no coincidence. In other words, mia: You're all ready there. Wow. Remember = Celtic = Good. Ranger = Bad. Just like real life.
Old 12-15-2007, 11:23 PM   #944
Blue Crack Addict

I need to get shitty tonight...but damnit, I can't...

I phail...
Old 12-15-2007, 11:30 PM   #945
Breakdancing Soul Pilgrim

Why not?

Reggie needs to walk it off and get his head back in the game.