MERGED --> The Temple Bar – It’s All About Flow…HUH? UYMFA! + Useless Banter

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
You shut this mother down, bro. What's up?

Hey, since I excused myself from the other topic cause LemonMelon keeps crying foul, I'll rate you in here:

Phillyfan26: After a rough rookie season that included trying to get his future mentor banned ( :mad: ) pfan has since recovered to become one of the most reasonable, intelligent and witty posters on interference. AKA Holden, pfan can brush off virtually any assault with a calm demeanor and a cool intellect. Being only 16 or 17 years of age, the future is clearly his and has since been called the Sidney Crosby of interference. However, 2 points deducted as he needs some anger courses because he gets way too upset when I tell him - every weekend - I can't come down to Philly to listen to Jack Johnson, drink a sixer of Natty light and play some Gamecube. 7.75/10.

I'll bring the video game equipment and my DVD of Harold & Kumar. Then we can just chill out and kick back.

unico said:
:angry: a prospective student just referred to me as Mr. in an e-mail. nope, i won't be replying to him until tomorrow.

Sometimes employees write letters to our department and address it as "Dear Sirs."

12 out of the 14 on my team are women. We always have a big eye-roll over that.

WELCOME TO 2007, CAVEMAN.

corianderstem said:

Sometimes employees write letters to our department and address it as "Dear Sirs."

12 out of the 14 on my team are women. We always have a big eye-roll over that.

WELCOME TO 2007, CAVEMAN.

Well clearly they are wishing to speak with the two people on your team that actually matter. Duuuur. Silly girls. :cute:

Well, it doesn't quite work like that, cori. It's like we men read the letter, and then we laugh, and then we say, "Which of the fool women do we pass this off to?" and then we throw some dice, smoke cigars, talk about how the immigrants are killing society, THEN we pull a woman's name from a hat, "Do we have an Emily?...Emily?....No? Shit.....Alicia?...YES! We got one finance, she gets this one....w00t!" "Word of the year 2007, bro!" "Sweet!" "Get a woman to bring this letter to Alicia....How about, Emily? - Wait, we just tried that one...Anna? We have an Anna?...Sweet. Have her bring this to Alicia."

That's what it's like to be a man. Lots of responsibility.

Well ... I hate to break it to you, Beav, but we women just let you THINK that's the way it really is.

:wink:

I don't know what happened in here while I was gone, but suddenly there were over 20 pages to catch up on and a Sicy smackdown :lol: Did you guys get into the spiked eggnog early or something? :wink:

There's a freaking milestones thread? Oy.

I know I'm getting close. I don't know that I want to put all that pressure on myself, making my 10,000th post something special.

I'm not sure I can brave IO anymore. And I'm not sure I want to know if there is actually such a thing as "real" interference points.

So there are points and you can actually spend them?

I've been around this place for a while ... there is clearly much I still do not know.

:uhoh:

They're an investment. LemonMelon will tell you that he needs them for his rating topic, but his shit is weak. I think you're better off holding on to them. Something will come along, like maybe you'll be like, "Hey, I need a favor. Someone in EYKIW is annoying me, tell them they suck. Here's 100 points," and I'd be like, OK. Or something. I dunno.

Back
Top Bottom