MERGED --> The Temple Bar – It’s All About Flow…HUH? UYMFA! + Useless Banter

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
UberBeaver said:
Basically, they totally destroyed the value of Interference Points. It was a strong currency that meant something. Now it's just shit with people randomly throwing "points" out like they was free. It's a sad day, really. The Interland Economy = Shit. We've become a 3rd World Message board thanks to a poor business model.

Great. craqp economy always bodes well for me :)

I just read that thread....I never actually saw Beavs analysis, however I saw reference to one. It just mentioned his value :scratch:

LemonMelon said:

Generally a solid interferencer, but some actual knowledge of the band to which this forum was created could be of some use down the road. Also, he could up his hatred of NSW a bit, as that would increase traffic to the site, thereby increasing our company's cash flow. The fact that he's had the same avatar for so long shows that he is steadfast and stays with what works, but also that he's afraid of the changing times.

6.8/10

It actually all started in the Milestones thread.

snowbunny00774 said:
gotcha.

wtf is this pushing up daisies thing? :mundane:

Pushing Daisies. Show on ABC.

About a guy who, when he touches dead people, they come back to life. He then touches them again, and they die again. He has brought back to life a woman he loves, but, he cannot touch her, or she'll once again be dead.

yeah. It was some weird show. I remember now why I don't watch much tv.

I'm going to listen to more music over Christmas so I know who the hell yer all talking about most of the time :cavelivingsucks:

I don't think I've ever wanted to bitch-slap an Interferencer as much as I want to slap the one I'm thinking of now.

snowbunny00774 said:

wtf is this pushing up daisies thing? :mundane:

It's a cute, quirky new show with some of the most amazing visuals I've ever seen on tv, like watching a Tim Burton movie every week...but, after a few episodes, the cuteness kinda starts to grate.

No spoken words said:
Is it our sci-fi lovin, slut-calling buddy?

That would be him.

And you know, usually I wouldn't be all up in arms and up on my soapbox if it were someone else. I'd give them a gentle verbal smackdown and move on.

But I just want to type in all caps at him WHAT THE EVER-LOVING SHIT IS WRONG WITH YOU, YOU FUCKTARD?!?

There. That felt good.

VintagePunk said:

It's a cute, quirky new show with some of the most amazing visuals I've ever seen on tv, like watching a Tim Burton movie every week...but, after a few episodes, the cuteness kinda starts to grate.

By the way, I'm still making Dexter progress, but, am not quite caught up. I think Xmas break will be when I make a big push.

No spoken words said:

LemonMelon opened an IO thread where people can pay interference points to be analyzed. After Elfa and myself got hired on to work for LMelon, along with PFan and possibly Mia, we decided we needed to advertise, so we did so on our profiles....our locations, etc.....then a sort of scavenger hunt developed, where you'd look at someone's location, that would lead to another person's status, until it lead you to the IO thread. PFan decided to use his journal as part of the scavenger hunt chain....I then started a thread, asking people to go to his journal, because I promised to be a better salesman....that thread basically became another Temple Bar, and Sicy walked in, but she did not want a drink, she wanted a lockdown. So she merged the PFan journal thread with this thread, and there you have it. Oh, I left out Beav whining like a little girl the whole time, sorry.

The IO thread is still open, both in general, and for business.

:fivestars:

And Chris Carter was one hell of a Vikings WR! :D

corianderstem said:

That would be him.

And you know, usually I wouldn't be all up in arms and up on my soapbox if it were someone else. I'd give them a gentle verbal smackdown and move on.

But I just want to type in all caps at him WHAT THE EVER-LOVING SHIT IS WRONG WITH YOU, YOU FUCKTARD?!?

There. That felt good.

Amen.

No spoken words said:

By the way, I'm still making Dexter progress, but, am not quite caught up. I think Xmas break will be when I make a big push.

I still haven't watched any episodes since we last talked about it, I think I'm 3 or 4 behind. I have them on dvd though.

Zoo Station, the X-Files thread.

But it's okay - she's just an actress, and she's only slutty because she plays slutty characters, and it's not like he said it in public, because this is just an internet board and it's just a gut reaction.

Back
Top Bottom