J.D. the band has spoken and we want you sing: Randoooooooooooom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
dark and creepy........two words that are not too good together
It was supposed to storm last night and it all died off before it got here.
Feeling less dizzy?

:crack: The stooopid phone company just called harassing me to listen to them talk about how I'm missing out on more options since I have a basic line and dsl but nothing else. I don't want anything else or I would have it! I have caller id on my cell phone and anyone important would call me on that first. I don't even know why I have a landline at all. I said 3 times that I wasn't interested and I was hanging up and she got all pissed off. I should have just asked her if she was the one I could talk to about cancelling my landline.

The phone company is probably going on strike next week for union reasons....and from what my friend has said that works for them I don't blame them over the strike. I'm sure that's why they're calling...trying to get more business before everyone is on strike and not working :madspit:

arw9797 said:
:crack: The stooopid phone company just called harassing me to listen to them talk about how I'm missing out on more options since I have a basic line and dsl but nothing else. I don't want anything else or I would have it! I have caller id on my cell phone and anyone important would call me on that first. I don't even know why I have a landline at all. I said 3 times that I wasn't interested and I was hanging up and she got all pissed off. I should have just asked her if she was the one I could talk to about cancelling my landline.

The phone company is probably going on strike next week for union reasons....and from what my friend has said that works for them I don't blame them over the strike. I'm sure that's why they're calling...trying to get more business before everyone is on strike and not working :madspit:

I hate it when you tell then no not interested and they keep going on and on and on.

B0002KU5KI.01-A18IZAGSAJJT28._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

Had a little shopping therapy today at work..............I:love:Yellow Dot clearance............$19.99!:dance:

8600 posts :dance: Congrats kariann:)

I did a happy dance this morning when I saw the price on that DVD player!

Kariann said:

Woah...I never really pay attention to my post count....all of a sudden I'll notice and be like oh wow I passed that milestone!
:dancing: Hapy 8600th post!

I missed the actual moment...I got distracted in Pleba...:reject:

:lol: I thought something looked funny there, but I thought it was with "distracted!"

There are some very large pictures in the Barcelona thread that demanded some studying. :ohmy:

Gap shifts ad strategy with stealth online campaign: After years of using celebrity endorsers in ad campaigns, Gap has launched watchmechange.com, a marketing Web site featuring a "PG-rated" striptease
:hmm:Oh really.......................

Yes I have seen that odd little commercial..............
I had hopes........:wink: Twas too good to be true

Kariann said:

Umm not so much.

Have you guys seen the Old Navy commercial where they are in a diner serving up pants and they say here's a husky for the boy with the appetite? We got a call about that and to be honest were like what were they thinking?
:rolleyes: That's terrible!!

So the watchmechange.com thing isn't real? :whew:

Kariann said:

By the way almost every Gap Kids call I took today was someone needing uniform clothes in plus sizes. If you need 14plus in the navy classic khakis sorry....sold the last 3 pair today.
Yes and the pleated front shorts on on backorder...:crazy: I got reemed out for that one the other day. I was about to tell her the elves in the backroom making the clothes went on strike.

I got an email from B. I haven't heard from him in over a week. I kind of forgot about him. I wasn't too impressed with the conversation so I just sort of stopped the email chain we had going. I guess I should be nice and email him back :|

Schmeg said:

Yes and the pleated front shorts on on backorder...:crazy: I got reemed out for that one the other day. I was about to tell her the elves in the backroom making the clothes went on strike.

The elves are too busy unpacking trim

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom