It's the Great Pumpkin, Randoooooooooom!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
shari schultz said:

not that I have seen any of the pictures in snapfish albums but........ I ordered that one:shh:
You can look at any pictures you want that have only three-dimensional people in them. :angel:

Kariann said:

:D and you can say you know the photographer!

I love all 3 variations of that photo.
And she can take as many pictures as she likes! :love:

All 3 are great, from the burst of light in the least-cropped one to the expression in the most.

Kariann said:

Yeah....so that means she cant look at the one of Zoney in my hat.
I posted a warning for her not to look at the picture in the subject line.

zoney! said:

In Boston I figured I had a 50/50 shot of getting a picture with Bono and felt if you dont ask you will never know so I asked and he said no pictures that they were late for soundcheck so I was like ok and then after I stepped back...I vaguely remember the homeland security mind the gap man yelling about the gap and then Bono looked at me and told me "but you can take as many of me as you like" with a lovely little emphasis on the you.

zoney! said:
NO :ohmy:

I forgot to tell you both that I supported your company today!
:love: Which one of our lovely stores did you go to?

Kariann said:

In Boston I figured I had a 50/50 shot of getting a picture with Bono and felt if you dont ask you will never know so I asked and he said no pictures that they were late for soundcheck so I was like ok and then after I stepped back...I vaguely remember the homeland security mind the gap man yelling about the gap and then Bono looked at me and told me "but you can take as many of me as you like" with a lovely little emphasis on the you.
:yes: Because he remembered the picture she asked him to sign in Minneapolis, which he said was a cool shot. :hyper:

We have actual news footage of Bono giving me my hand back after he kissed it in Chicago; we need documentation of these conversations!

Schmeg said:

We didn't tell you that Bono remembered Kariann's photographic expertise from Minneapolis to Boston?

The Minnapolis part....

I had a photo that I took in Boston in May of Bono on stage that I really wanted signed. When I gave him the photo to sign he commented that it was a really cool shot and then had asked me who took and where it was taken. After that was really the only time I've ever wanted to freak out....the fact that he seemed to like the shot enough to ask me all about it.

He was going to sign it with the infamous ballpoint pen he signed Meg's with but I was so not having that and gave him my silver sharpie to which he was like...Oh you have one like it was a big revelation...he then gave it back to me telling me that it was mine.

:lmao: My dad just got back from his local watering hole...every time they have a raffle there, he wins EVERYTHING. We won four Patriots jerseys last yeat, and tonight he came home with some kind of travel kit with a shoe-themed print (it's kinda cute!), a gift set of sports shot glasses and green apple vodka, and a shooters chess set.

"It's getting embaressing, Megan!!"
~Dad

It's serious...he used my whole name. :ohmy:

Schmeg said:

We have actual news footage of Bono giving me my hand back after he kissed it in Chicago; we need documentation of these conversations!

When did you give him your hand? Did he have it for a long time? Did you have to have surgery to have it put back on?

SO MANY QUESTIONS.......

Schmeg said:
:lmao: My dad just got back from his local watering hole...every time they have a raffle there, he wins EVERYTHING. We won four Patriots jerseys last yeat, and tonight he came home with some kind of travel kit with a shoe-themed print (it's kinda cute!), a gift set of sports shot glasses and green apple vodka, and a shooters chess set.

"It's getting embaressing, Megan!!"
~Dad

It's serious...he used my whole name. :ohmy:

Holy crap that's alot of stuff!

Kariann said:

The Minnapolis part....

I had a photo that I took in Boston in May of Bono on stage that I really wanted signed. When I gave him the photo to sign he commented that it was a really cool shot and then had asked me who took and where it was taken. After that was really the only time I've ever wanted to freak out....the fact that he seemed to like the shot enough to ask me all about it.

He was going to sign it with the infamous ballpoint pen he signed Meg's with but I was so not having that and gave him my silver sharpie to which he was like...Oh you have one like it was a big revelation...he then gave it back to me telling me that it was mine.
:hyper:

At least he gave me my hand BACK, unlike my Sharpie. :angry:

Schmeg said:

:yes: Because he remembered the picture she asked him to sign in Minneapolis, which he said was a cool shot. :hyper:

He walked right up to us as well in Boston when he got out of the car.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom