It's the Great Pumpkin, Randoooooooooom!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
it is the size I have.

I have a crease in mine so it could have come out of a magazine. But there isn't any visable staple holes or anything like that. The seller of mine said it was folded because he put it in a box in 1983 and forgot about it :|

arw9797 said:
the thing that kills me is that there aren't any bids but I had to pay close to $80 plus shipping for mine :scream: This one is $4.99 with zero bids. :mad:

Don't worry :hug:

Why don't you buy a U2 purse on ebay...I did and I'm very happy with both of them (from 2 different sellers). :up:

a U2 purse?

:tsk:

I have a U2 sticker on my car. I can't even tell you the conversations about me at work over it. It's been there since I bought the car 3 1/2 years ago and I've been at my job for 15 months :| It was just spotted by a coworker last week. If I had a U2 purse my coworkers would ask me to seek help. :help: If I get called a groupie one more time I'm going to hit someone :mad:

I don't see any posters I want for my new apartment. I think maybe I should find something that has nothing to do with U2 or Ireland. :huh:

zoney! said:
Stupid Vikings. :angry:

(and for the benefit of Shari) Stupid Packers.

Stupid Lions. :angry: (Although, I'm not a big Lions fan. But they are the home team around here so I root for them).

Fortunately my Wolverines beat the Mildcats last night!

zoney! said:
Stupid Vikings. :angry:

(and for the benefit of Shari) Stupid Packers.
:sigh: Brett, Brett, Brett please stop throwing the ball to the opposing team......
p.s.
I love you anyway

I was just came back from a Whole Foods on the Hudson River in NJ. I sat in my car drinking Jamba Juice, looking at the NYC skyline listening to City of Blinding Lights! :D

Re: football: The Patriots are killing me right now. Vinhateri just got iced. :sad:

*just learned the meaning of the term "iced" 10 minutes ago* :shifty:

And if they play Nickelback while showing Bruschi ONE MORE TIME someone's gonna get hurt. :mad:

zoney! said:
I was just came back from a Whole Foods on the Hudson River in NJ. I sat in my car drinking Jamba Juice, looking at the NYC skyline listening to City of Blinding Lights! :D
:eyebrow: Is that all?

Coincidentally, I was talking on the phone both times I drove over the non-toll bridge today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom