Its good to have more Artists performing here now.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mad1

ONE love, blood, life
Angie Jolie lover from Belfast Norn Ireland. I LO
It really is. :happy: I would say they are starting to feel safer in coming here plus it helps having an extra venue to perform. And saves a lot of travelling trouble for young fans.

I mean, there ya go, tonight we have Christina Aguilera here, and Michael Ball tomorrow night..(although I bet Miss Ag will complain about the venue being too small or that the crowd were shite:D)..Then Beyonce is here next month.........then Meatloaf and Justin Timberlake round Chrimbo..........then next Feb the gorgeous and delightful Shania Twain is here two nights!!!! And mum and I are going!
These pple would prob not have never come here and only stuck to Dublin.......

But...

:happy:

I really cannot wait to see who else comes next year.

Ach I know this post is a bit pointless but it genuingly is nice for Belfast at last to get these pple coming now........:yes:

And it is a Bang and Clatter bunch ;)

Now, all we need is for U2 to book a couple of nights at the Odyssey....;)

After I have seen the Meatloaf gig I will hunt down the post I did and give you my review. :tongue:

:hug:

and also speaking of, here are new CDs and DvDs Im gettin soon

8 mile
More music from 8 Mile
Vangelis!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Enigma Videos DVD
Justin Timberlake Videos DVD

:hmm: cant tink of anything else for now like.

:)

shanias show was a sell out show like!

My sister is off to see trousersnake in the odyssey

and 50 cent were here in september. And sterophoncs are here again next week too I think.

I have only been to see travis this year.

Maddie U2 would be better playing somewhere bigger than the odyssey me thinks :hmm:

Oh thats right I forgot about 50 Cent! :D
I saw him on Johnny's show and he was fairly down-to-earth like :yes:

Hey Lara, I thought you mighta been going down tonight!

And to see Trousersnake....now I would have loved to have gone to both but more so to Justins.

And my mate at work got tickets dead fast for us for Shania, what was it, sold out in 15 mins?

And hey, if U2 ever played at the Ody that would be so fantastic!!!!!!! Ach all they need is 2 nights there.......:tongue:

Or else, open-air concert at City Hall. ;)

:happy:

Last edited:
im not a huge christina fan maddie im sure she would be great live though.

They love Shania here dont they? :laugh:

although we have more famous ppl playing here and all belfast is still a pretty boring place - for the Halloween celebrations there were no buses after 11pm and nearly everywhere closes at 1 - whereas if you look at Dublin there is a far better nightlife there :up:

Well heres the f*kin dilemma!

:scream:

Heard there were still tickets for Thurs 18th for Justin......but now I hear they are single seats in the West Section

We was hopin for three-in-a-row....but my mate and her sis have gone ahead and booked single 'f*cking-round-the-place' seats.......and are beggin me to do the same...........

I dunno what to do.......sit between two 10 years olds screaming 'I love you Justin'?????

:shrug:

oh what to do what to do.

Get a ticket for a seat anywhere

Get to the Odyssey

Chat up one of the security ppl in the standing area - get right up beside the stage :)

Everyone I know who is going to see Justin are in their twenties maddie the youngest ppl I know who are going are my sister and her friend they are 16 :laugh:

Pink is coming here in Febuary too :up: I think she'd be good to see :hmm:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom