Is it a bird? Is it a plane? No, it's DESCRIBE!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
^
Loves Christmas Lights :heart:
Does your neighbourhood get really nicely decorated at Christmas?

< has just found a bunch of remixes she's wanted for ages on iTunes :hyper:

^remixes :combust:

I need to start collecting remixes I only have a few...What are you getting?

Yes it gets nicely decorated. Halloween too...some people go all out which is cool :up:

^
i'm getting some Royksopp remixes. I've more or less exhausted iTunes supply of U2 remixes :shifty:
Which i'll of course share with you if you want some :shh:

When I was in the US for Christmas in 1997 (I think) we used to just drive around the neighbourhoods at night and check out all the houses. It was such grat fun, given that people didn't really do that much in Bournemouth.

^
they're an electronica-ish group - you've probably heard two of their songs ('So Easy' and 'Eple'). Their first album (the better one) had minimal vocals. They seem to be one of those groups who you either like or you don't.
I think cdnow.com has some samples from them :hmm:

P.S - MSN is bad for me these days, but if you want some remixes, PM me :yes: :shh:

< loves the :shh: smilie

^^
I don't think it's your type of music, from looking at what you listen to.

I know the feeling though. I find myself playing the same things over and over again :blahblah:

I just haven't found many new bands in the last few years who i've liked :angry:

:wave: Reggie

^
you could, but personally, my neighbours' music is by artists which I generally dislike.

What I find good, is to go onto cdnow and search for an artist I like (like Kings Of Convenience, for example) and then there will be album lists which people have compliled with similar artists - i've found quite a few of the bands I like by doing that :up:

^
:lmao:

My friend called me yesterday and asked why she hadn't seen me recently - I told her it was because myself and my new best friend (iPod) had decided to elope together :giggle:

(which was a joke.... obviously :shifty: )

:p

^
Sexe30.gif

:D:|

Back
Top Bottom