Iron Maiden - live

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

AcrobatMan

Rock n' Roll Doggie
Song of the week "sentimental" by Porcupine Tree
Iron Maiden is arriving in my city for a rock show in a week's time

Anyone have any ideas, suggestions, strong recommendations or anyting...

Anyone seen Iron Maiden live.

I am not sure if you all know that these days I like Opeth a lot...I guess Iron Maiden would be similar..

I dont like Metallica but Iron Maiden are from London.....I have heard only bit of Iron Maiden... for ex..FEAR OF THE DARK

What do u all think...is it worth going to Iron Maiden live show

tickets 20 USD n 40 USD...which one

AcrobatMan said:
Iron Maiden is arriving in my city for a rock show in a week's time

Anyone have any ideas, suggestions, strong recommendations or anyting...

Anyone seen Iron Maiden live.

I am not sure if you all know that these days I like Opeth a lot...I guess Iron Maiden would be similar..

I dont like Metallica but Iron Maiden are from London.....I have heard only bit of Iron Maiden... for ex..FEAR OF THE DARK

What do u all think...is it worth going to Iron Maiden live show

tickets 20 USD n 40 USD...which one

yes, Iron Maiden is a great live band, but be aware that on this tour what they have been doing is starting off by playing the new album start-to-finish, and then playing some oldies

of course an iron maiden fan will probably tell you it is a great show, doesn't mean you will like it. it all depends on who you talk to.

why not look up some of their perfomances online to try and see if you think it would be worth buying tickets?

if they play BLOOD BROTHERS, FEAR OF THE DARK and 2 MINUTES TO MIDNIGHT, then you should go

They're one of the godfathers of metal, how can you not go?

Actually, I saw them for free several years ago on the 'Dance Of Death' tour I think. I believe they did a lot of new stuff, and then went into their old classics. I think they put on a good show. Before that I saw them on the Piece Of Mind tour, I think. (My old boyfriend was a Maiden fan)

well - I may not like it completely...but not all bands come here to Bangalore ( Dont ask me where is Bangalore ;-) )

Porcupine Tree will never come
U2 will never come
Coldplay n Blur n Travis will never come

I gave Deep Purple a miss when they came here...

I really liked the INXS show here few months back...and of late I have been liking metal...the kind of metal..what Opeth does...
Ghost reveries n stuff.

So you're saying you don't have any albums and only know a few songs but still consider going to a concert :huh: I think step one would be to buy A Matter of Life and Death and if you like it then you should go, since they play the whole album, and only a few classics since they play pretty short sets (ca 16-17 songs).

Back
Top Bottom