inxs: afterglow sounds like a u2 song

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2Man

ONE love, blood, life
don't you think?

it's quite nice, btw.

if you havent heard it, post your email.

oooh - nice spin on the email trap - job well done :up:

I just listened to it again and yeah - there are parts of it that remind me of some of the lighter, carefree sounding U2 songs that I like. it pains me, but somewhat good call.

snowbunny00774 said:
oooh - nice spin on the email trap - job well done :up:

well if you prefer to post you phone number it's ok with me :flirt:

I ended up with a free copy of this album, and I was pleasantly surprised that I even remotely liked it.

This is a really pretty song.

Afterglow is a great tune.

As much as I am against the idea of continuing INXS throught that ROCKSTAR Tv show, I do think JD is a decent bloke with a decent voice, and INXS remain a band who can write more than decent tunes.

I just wish they didn't call themselves INXS.

I saw INXS last fall, and their sound system crapped out for the first three quarters of Afterglow, resulting in JD singing into a dead mic.

Quality production you're running there, guys. :up:

I had thought the same thing when I heard the song for the first time.

The "Now I'm living in your afterglow..." at around the 2:30 mark reminds me of "Ultraviolet (light my way)"

afterglow is a beautiful song , does remind me of u2 and would be truly sexy cool if bono sang it , that kind of whispery start and ,loud powerful bit :drool: :drool: :drool:

i was a huge MH fan and just cant do inxs without him.. was going to go to their recent concerts in Aus , but decided against it. i just couldnt do it . :sad:

Back
Top Bottom