Interference Random Music Thread Part VIII: Revenge of the Buttmeat

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, I never said THE DOO! holds a candle to Annie. No one does. She's my top hottie musician by a wide, wide margin. No one else really comes close.

Oh, I think this is at least photo finish close, my friend.

arar_catpower.jpg

Annie is gorgeous.

Chan is just absolutely smoldering.

Annie seems too nice. Chan looks like trouble, and I've heard first-hand accounts verifying that, so she wins.

This is a completely valid argument. There's really no wrong answer. While I do believe Annie is the more attractive (on multiple levels) of the two, Chan would be the preferable conquest. Annie's marriage material. Chan is that girl that you know is a little fucked up, a little crazy, but the insane sex is completely worth it. Only you can't marry her. Because she's fucked up.

For those of you who missed it:

Jesus Christ, I think that she is hideous. Like, actually physically terrifying to behold. We're all entitled to our own tastes, of course, but wow. I just don't get it. It's rare that I encounter such enthusiasm about something I not feel isn't that attractive but actually feel is repulsive. Yowza. I feel like I've failed, as a sniffling indie kid. You people never thought Kim Gordon was attractive, did you...?

No accounting taste, really. I say the same thing about Megan Fox and people get on my case about it, so I've got no problem with your statement. AC really needs to be seen in person before you can really appreciate her looks.

And Kim Gordon was never hot.

Megan Fox is very attractive, but she just looks kinda trashy and always has her goddamn mouth open (spouting irritating bullshit or just in pictures).

I've never heard anything by Mew, but I heard their new album yesterday, and I'll be gol-danged if I didn't really dig it.

I also heard an album by Sarah Jarosz, and if you like bluegrass with pretty vocals, I'd say you should get this album. I really liked it, especially on a fall-like morning.

If anybody's still interested in one of my 2008 favorites, The Ruby Suns' Sea Lion, it is fiiiiiiiiiiinally being released on vinyl. Exclusively through Insound. I cannot begin adequately to describe how beautiful this thing is, so click through and do what you do, if you're into that sort of thing.

The Ruby Suns: Sea Lion PRE-ORDER: LP

YouTube - The Ruby Suns (prt.2) live @ The Mars Bar/LIVE EYE TV

YouTube - The Ruby Suns - Tane Mahuta

YouTube - The Ruby Suns - There Are Birds

The Ruby Suns: Sea Lion PRE-ORDER: LP

Jesus Christ, I think that she is hideous. Like, actually physically terrifying to behold. We're all entitled to our own tastes, of course, but wow. I just don't get it. It's rare that I encounter such enthusiasm about something I not feel isn't that attractive but actually feel is repulsive. Yowza. I feel like I've failed, as a sniffling indie kid. You people never thought Kim Gordon was attractive, did you...?

I don't think she's repulsive by any stretch, but I have to say, until I see her smile she does look a bit... severe.

That smile, though... :)

I'd give her a generous tip, if you get my meaning.

I tried to analyze this, and cannot really come up with anything except to say that you seem awfully cheap as fuck stingy (genetics???) and so you giving her a generous tip seems a bit of a stretch.

Unless that was some hot innuendo, then I'm all for it! Cos, it inspires me to say shit like:

"I'd like to have a 2 drink minimum with her, if you get my insanely clever/nonsensical point."

How about this:

I wouldn't mind giving her a sloe gin fizz, if you get my meaning.

I guess my tastes line up with the Impster's: Annie is great, Megan Fox is very overrated.

Anyone heard the new Jay-Z, Blueprint 3? I'm not at all certain that it'll stand the test of time, it's one of those albums with superb beats and dazzling production but rather poor lyrics. That said, it's a fun time. The length is rather modest (50-55 minutes, maybe?), and there are a handful of great tracks. Thank You, Empire State Of Mind, and So Ambitious stand out for me. Hope Empire is the next single, the first two were pretty disappointing, even in context.

I guess my tastes line up with the Impster's: Annie is great, Megan Fox is very overrated.

I'd force THE FOX! to take a strong bath before I did anything with her... there's at least 2-3 layers of grease beneath the layer or so of make-up.

Who's the better Kim, in terms of musical aptitude and badassery? Kim Gordon or Kim Deal?

I'd force THE FOX! to take a strong bath before I did anything with her... there's at least 2-3 layers of grease beneath the layer or so of make-up.

Who's the better Kim, in terms of musical aptitude and badassery? Kim Gordon or Kim Deal?

You'll never get me to say Kim Deal loses at anything.

Let's make a Pro/Con list! (without the Cons) -

Pros for Kim Gordon

1. Plays bass
2. Is blonde
3. Appeared on an episode of Gilmore Girls
4. Is friends with Peter Buck

Pros for Kim Deal

1. Plays bass
2. Sings "Gigantic"

I don't know. It's a toss up.

Anyone heard the new Jay-Z, Blueprint 3? I'm not at all certain that it'll stand the test of time, it's one of those albums with superb beats and dazzling production but rather poor lyrics. That said, it's a fun time. The length is rather modest (50-55 minutes, maybe?), and there are a handful of great tracks. Thank You, Empire State Of Mind, and So Ambitious stand out for me. Hope Empire is the next single, the first two were pretty disappointing, even in context.

Looking forward to hearing it.

Am I the only one who liked American Gangster? It was better than the damned movie, that's for sure. Fallin' is great, and Success w/ Nas is one awesome damned track. LET THAT BITCH BREATHE.

I've only heard Jay-Z's debut album, which was pretty good, not earth shattering or anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom