I would have randooooomed with you til the end - Page 22 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 05-04-2006, 07:31 PM   #316
ONE
love, blood, life

Location: Searching for world peace an end to hunger and jeans that make my butt look extraordinary!
Local Time: 06:58 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by Blue Room

Cool, that sounds like it would be alot of fun. I'm not really sure how I would react if I encountered something for real. Would be interesting to say the least.
I'm not sure how I would react either. It's weird because I kind of want something to happen yet I don't. We went on a walking tour around the city here by the landmark society and a few of the houses are supposed to be haunted. In one of them I got a really odd feeling with my heart beating that I couldnt really explain and then found out that I had been standing near where the was often a sighting. As soon as we left the area I started to feel fine. It's hard to explain but a few months later I was watching something and someone explained the same feeling. That could be yourself mentally convincing yourself that you sense something knowing you are in that kind of enviroment though.

I did get the same sense at the reformatory when we were trying to decide whether to go back into an area and one of my friends was dead set on going back there. We went up to take a break and started talking to one of the guys that does tours there. I was more interested in the filming of Shawshank there so I asked some things about that and then J asked where the "hotspots" were and he said he'd take us to them and up to the guard tower. One of the spots was where we decided not to go which was solitary and apparently there had been activity there and they had an exorcism there a few weeks earlier....that is if the guy wasnt being overly dramatic. He also told us that apparently if you see an appararition or whatever and there is color...I think he mentioned eyes in particular that different colors convey the strength or if it could be evil....that I don't really know if I buy or not.

Sorry...minor journal entry rambling on and on.

Old 05-04-2006, 07:47 PM   #317
Blue Crack Supplier

Location: 8 years and I still can't think of anything witty to put here
Local Time: 07:58 AM
^ That's okay. I think it's interesting too. I'm not sure if I believe in it, but it's interesting .

I don't think I would ever go on one of those tours (at least at night ). I do believe in my power to freak myself out .

Old 05-04-2006, 08:00 PM   #318
ONE
love, blood, life

Location: Searching for world peace an end to hunger and jeans that make my butt look extraordinary!
Well if for any reason I need to scream I have a very fitting scream for scary situations...ask Schmeg...she can vouch for me!
Old 05-04-2006, 08:00 PM   #319
ONE
love, blood, life

oops forgot to include the MI music forgive me........
Good news about your mom
Old 05-04-2006, 08:01 PM   #320
ONE
love, blood, life

I just DL'd the Ghosthunters episode on iTunes........off to get freaked out
Old 05-04-2006, 08:48 PM   #321
ONE
love, blood, life

I have only one thing to say after watching that, "Help me" creepy
Old 05-04-2006, 08:59 PM   #322
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS

Quote:
Originally posted by Kariann

I'm not sure how I would react either. It's weird because I kind of want something to happen yet I don't. We went on a walking tour around the city here by the landmark society and a few of the houses are supposed to be haunted. In one of them I got a really odd feeling with my heart beating that I couldnt really explain and then found out that I had been standing near where the was often a sighting. As soon as we left the area I started to feel fine. It's hard to explain but a few months later I was watching something and someone explained the same feeling. That could be yourself mentally convincing yourself that you sense something knowing you are in that kind of enviroment though.

I did get the same sense at the reformatory when we were trying to decide whether to go back into an area and one of my friends was dead set on going back there. We went up to take a break and started talking to one of the guys that does tours there. I was more interested in the filming of Shawshank there so I asked some things about that and then J asked where the "hotspots" were and he said he'd take us to them and up to the guard tower. One of the spots was where we decided not to go which was solitary and apparently there had been activity there and they had an exorcism there a few weeks earlier....that is if the guy wasnt being overly dramatic. He also told us that apparently if you see an appararition or whatever and there is color...I think he mentioned eyes in particular that different colors convey the strength or if it could be evil....that I don't really know if I buy or not.

Sorry...minor journal entry rambling on and on.
That is interesting. The Ghost Hunters show had an episode at that very place. You should check it out. They didnt find much though at that one. Footsteps over their head or something when no one was there.
Old 05-04-2006, 09:00 PM   #323
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS

Quote:
Originally posted by shari schultz
I have only one thing to say after watching that, "Help me" creepy
I know. The part that got me is where it looks like someone is looking over the rail from the top.
Old 05-04-2006, 09:09 PM   #324
ONE
love, blood, life

The Mummy Returns is on.......

my "I have gone PLEBA" over actor in here is Ardeth Bay (Oded Fehr)

Ardeth Bay: [to Alex] By putting on the bracelet, you have started a chain reaction that could bring about the next apocalypse.
Alex: [gasp]
Rick: [to Ardeth] Hey, you, lighten up.
[to Alex]
Rick: You, big trouble.
[to Jonathan]
Rick: You, get in the car.
Old 05-04-2006, 10:07 PM   #325
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS

Holy cow! Our local 10 o'clock news had Bono as the lead story and it was about a 5 minute segment. They showed fans trying to meet Bono outside also. Didnt see anyone I would recognize. Bono looked a little tired from what they showed.
Old 05-04-2006, 10:18 PM   #326
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 07:58 AM
HELLO!

This is JEFF under SCHMEG's USERNAME!

I wanted to be the first to post in our new home!

I am now going to go "fix some polls" using her username..oh, and about seven of mine!

KEEP ON ROCKIN' IN THE FREE WORLD!

Old 05-04-2006, 10:25 PM   #327
ONE
love, blood, life

Quote:
Originally posted by Blue Room
Holy cow! Our local 10 o'clock news had Bono as the lead story and it was about a 5 minute segment. They showed fans trying to meet Bono outside also. Didnt see anyone I would recognize. Bono looked a little tired from what they showed.
niiiice long segment on Bono........
Old 05-04-2006, 10:25 PM   #328
ONE
love, blood, life

No Comment

Going to go lay in bed now.

Edited to add....it's a good thing that we do not keep alcohol in the house.
Old 05-04-2006, 10:28 PM   #329
ONE
love, blood, life

Quote:
Originally posted by Schmeg
HELLO!

This is JEFF under SCHMEG's USERNAME!

I wanted to be the first to post in our new home!

I am now going to go "fix some polls" using her username..oh, and about seven of mine!

KEEP ON ROCKIN' IN THE FREE WORLD!

hihihihihihihihi!

internet working You must catch up and all and I can't think of a better way to do that than to "fix some polls" under someone elses username
Old 05-04-2006, 10:31 PM   #330
ONE
love, blood, life

Quote:
Originally posted by Kariann

No Comment

Going to go lay in bed now.

Edited to add....it's a good thing that we do not keep alcohol in the house.
That good, huh? Sleep well.........