I need you more than you need me....and DESCRIBE!! - Page 3 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 01-16-2006, 05:26 PM   #31
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB
 
circa1992's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: On Bono's Back
Posts: 8,819
Local Time: 05:57 AM
<is going to fail her midterm tomorrow
__________________

__________________
circa1992 is offline  
Old 01-16-2006, 05:26 PM   #32
Blue Crack Addict
 
Irishteen's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Dublin, Ireland
Posts: 29,624
Local Time: 10:57 AM
Okay people I need some advice on this problem. I am sure you are ware of the member of Interference Marte Eik/Lovebono, well my government has been having problems, and I need your advice on what to do


When Marte Eik(Lovebono)s Attack!

The Issue
After several reports of pet Marte Eik(Lovebono)s violently attacking, injuring, and even killing citizens, there has been growing pressure from public safety activists for the government to take action.

The Debate
"These creatures are a danger to the public and must be destroyed!" says Freddy King, representative of the Public Institution for Social Safety, Equality, and Direction. "I was attacked by one just on the way here and I nearly lost my life! They're a public menace. We must shoot and burn them!"
[Accept]


"Why punish the poor things?" asks animal-lover Dave Broadside, covered in scars from previous encounters with Marte Eik(Lovebono)s. "All they need is good hands to care and rehabilitate them. We need a government education programme to tame them and turn them into loveable pets. The one I'm holding right now shows that it can be done. They are all good, kind creatures deep d- argh!"
[Accept]


"I agree that we shouldn't kill them," says Colin Rubin, a famous lawyer. "But I don't think the owner should get away with breaking the law! This is clearly a case of 'intent to greviously harm' if I ever saw it. All citizens should be held accountable of their pet's actions as if they had done the act themselves. It's the only way to be fair - after all, they're just dumb animals."
[Accept]


"Who cares!?" screams Thomas McGuffin as he sends out his pirate radio station broadcast. "Just repeal any laws preventing us from shooting the things when they attack and we'll be able to save ourselves without this stupid, authoritarian, overbearing government and legal system wasting our tax money!"
[Accept]
__________________

__________________
Irishteen is offline  
Old 01-16-2006, 05:26 PM   #33
Blue Crack Addict
 
onebloodonelife's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 15,106
Local Time: 04:57 AM
<hates to ask, but what song is this?
__________________
onebloodonelife is offline  
Old 01-16-2006, 05:27 PM   #34
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB
 
circa1992's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: On Bono's Back
Posts: 8,819
Local Time: 05:57 AM
^I was just going to ask too
__________________
circa1992 is offline  
Old 01-16-2006, 05:28 PM   #35
Blue Crack Addict
 
Irishteen's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Dublin, Ireland
Posts: 29,624
Local Time: 10:57 AM
Comrade just came on MSN
__________________
Irishteen is offline  
Old 01-16-2006, 05:28 PM   #36
Blue Crack Addict
 
onebloodonelife's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 15,106
Local Time: 04:57 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by circa1992
<is going to fail her midterm tomorrow
what's the subject?
__________________
onebloodonelife is offline  
Old 01-16-2006, 05:28 PM   #37
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB
 
circa1992's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: On Bono's Back
Posts: 8,819
Local Time: 05:57 AM
^^she'll be on here any minute now
__________________
circa1992 is offline  
Old 01-16-2006, 05:29 PM   #38
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB
 
circa1992's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: On Bono's Back
Posts: 8,819
Local Time: 05:57 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by onebloodonelife


what's the subject?
Math I've been trying all day to study but

a)I don't get it
b)It's boring me
c)I keep getting distracted

__________________
circa1992 is offline  
Old 01-16-2006, 05:30 PM   #39
Refugee
 
*sofia*'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Adam's green bass guitar
Posts: 1,276
Local Time: 11:57 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by Irishteen
Okay people I need some advice on this problem. I am sure you are ware of the member of Interference Marte Eik/Lovebono, well my government has been having problems, and I need your advice on what to do


When Marte Eik(Lovebono)s Attack!

The Issue
After several reports of pet Marte Eik(Lovebono)s violently attacking, injuring, and even killing citizens, there has been growing pressure from public safety activists for the government to take action.

The Debate
"These creatures are a danger to the public and must be destroyed!" says Freddy King, representative of the Public Institution for Social Safety, Equality, and Direction. "I was attacked by one just on the way here and I nearly lost my life! They're a public menace. We must shoot and burn them!"
[Accept]


"Why punish the poor things?" asks animal-lover Dave Broadside, covered in scars from previous encounters with Marte Eik(Lovebono)s. "All they need is good hands to care and rehabilitate them. We need a government education programme to tame them and turn them into loveable pets. The one I'm holding right now shows that it can be done. They are all good, kind creatures deep d- argh!"
[Accept]


"I agree that we shouldn't kill them," says Colin Rubin, a famous lawyer. "But I don't think the owner should get away with breaking the law! This is clearly a case of 'intent to greviously harm' if I ever saw it. All citizens should be held accountable of their pet's actions as if they had done the act themselves. It's the only way to be fair - after all, they're just dumb animals."
[Accept]


"Who cares!?" screams Thomas McGuffin as he sends out his pirate radio station broadcast. "Just repeal any laws preventing us from shooting the things when they attack and we'll be able to save ourselves without this stupid, authoritarian, overbearing government and legal system wasting our tax money!"
[Accept]

I can't believe you did this.
__________________
*sofia* is offline  
Old 01-16-2006, 05:31 PM   #40
Blue Crack Addict
 
Irishteen's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Dublin, Ireland
Posts: 29,624
Local Time: 10:57 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by *sofia*



I can't believe you did this.
It's from a onlien game were you control a country, and for a joke with he, I made her my country's national animal, and I thought it would be funny to post it here
__________________
Irishteen is offline  
Old 01-16-2006, 05:32 PM   #41
Refugee
 
*sofia*'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Adam's green bass guitar
Posts: 1,276
Local Time: 11:57 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by Irishteen


It's from a onlien game were you control a country, and for a joke with he, I made her my country's national animal, and I thought it would be funny to post it here
it was, thank you.
__________________
*sofia* is offline  
Old 01-16-2006, 05:32 PM   #42
Blue Crack Addict
 
onebloodonelife's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 15,106
Local Time: 04:57 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by circa1992


Math I've been trying all day to study but

a)I don't get it
b)It's boring me
c)I keep getting distracted

math is worthless anyway


<luckily doesn't have a math final...
__________________
onebloodonelife is offline  
Old 01-16-2006, 05:33 PM   #43
Blue Crack Addict
 
Irishteen's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Dublin, Ireland
Posts: 29,624
Local Time: 10:57 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by *sofia*


it was, thank you.
I still can't decide what to do in the game, I would feel bad for killing Marte but it is for the good of the people
__________________
Irishteen is offline  
Old 01-16-2006, 05:33 PM   #44
Blue Crack Addict
 
sami0201's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: among the fields of gold...
Posts: 23,193
Local Time: 05:57 AM
Sarah what kind of math is it?

__________________
sami0201 is offline  
Old 01-16-2006, 05:34 PM   #45
Refugee
 
*sofia*'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Adam's green bass guitar
Posts: 1,276
Local Time: 11:57 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by Irishteen


I still can't decide what to do in the game, I would feel bad for killing Marte but it is for the good of the people

I think you need to capture her andrelease her into some place where she cant attack anyone and where she wont be bothered
__________________

__________________
*sofia* is offline  
 

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:57 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Design, images and all things inclusive copyright © Interference.com