I love a good randoooooooooom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Queen Bee said:
Hi! :wave:

Did you ever play the lotto, Schmeg?
I buy a Powerball ticket or a scratch ticket every now and then...I never win on scratch tickets, not even my dollar back!

My mom just came in and made me turn on Airline and watched me watch it. :|

Schmeg said:

I've had so many carbs lately that I couldn't imagine eating anything for lunch but salad. I'm soooo sick of Panera so I went to Sushi-Go and Sushi Steve made fun of me for just getting a salad...but he actually offered me a fork, he used to make fun of me for that. I guess I like the abuse I get there. :laugh:

I am SOOOO giddy tonight!!

I have to bring my car for an oil change before work tomorrow. :grumpy:

I got Chinease for lunch and used chopsticks to eat my whole meal! :D

My fortune...

All the effort you are making will ultimately pay off.

Chopsticks! :bono:

Edit: GREAT FORTUNE!!! :hyper:
Queen Bee said:

But... but your luck streak! :sad:
Trust me...that was totally random!! :laugh: I don't want to push it...maybe I'm going to be lucky in another kind of lottery in the future...

Okay I just thought about everything I have to do in the next 48 hours and I REALLY need to pick up my room NOW. :crack: Why don't I just put clothes away right away, rather than letting them pile up on the floor?? :scream:

Schmeg said:
Okay I just thought about everything I have to do in the next 48 hours and I REALLY need to pick up my room NOW. :crack: Why don't I just put clothes away right away, rather than letting them pile up on the floor?? :scream:
the floor is just soo much closer:shrug::wink:

I swear it's a retail thing, the not-putting-away-clothes-for-free thing.

In the last hour I have picked up AND paid some bills...only minimum payments are going out next month and everything will be paid before we skip the country. :crack:

Thankfully, I can work 40 hours next week AND get the holiday pay, and I'll be freaking tired on Sunday and Monday after I see a little band called U2 Saturday night, but it'll be worth all the time and a half!!

:wave: Off to bed! I get to spend the first half of my morning getting an oil change. Whoopedy-doo!!! :hyper::|

:D Happy U2esday, everyone! I just woke up to a double shot of U2 on the radio! :hyper:

I could NOT fall asleep last night!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom