I love a good randoooooooooom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kariann said:
Feeling really lonely tonight....havent felt like that for awhile.

I need to figure out what time I should get up to go to work tomorrow and if I want to allow time to go by Starbucks. :hmm:

I've had a few :feelingsorryformyself: days the past few days. I think it's U2's fault :mad: They should tour every single day of the year forever and we should be able to go to every show!

sexybeast.jpg

:whistle:

arw9797 said:

I've had a few :feelingsorryformyself: days the past few days. I think it's U2's fault :mad: They should tour every single day of the year forever and we should be able to go to every show!

It's not really that kind of lonely feeling...it's hard to explain...not a depressed lonely but kind of a quiet lonely.

I just got the call from Meg I was hoping for....Wild Horses...it was fading in and out a bit but still....got to hear the voice. :D

It was a nice break in the middle of some computer issues.

Ok awhile back I had this dream where I was in my car with Bono and I was driving going down what was a country type road....trees, hills etc. We were going along just talking and we were going to see someone. As we are driving we see a small type supermarket kind of place and Bono suggests we stop and get some things to take with us so we do. When we get out of the car we pull a shopping cart out of the back and then proceed to decorate it.

That is the infamous shopping cart dream.

Kariann said:
Ok awhile back I had this dream where I was in my car with Bono and I was driving going down what was a country type road....trees, hills etc. We were going along just talking and we were going to see someone. As we are driving we see a small type supermarket kind of place and Bono suggests we stop and get some things to take with us so we do. When we get out of the car we pull a shopping cart out of the back and then proceed to decorate it.

That is the infamous shopping cart dream.

That sounds familiar! Didn't you or Schmeg recreate it on Paint with the picture of Bono at the Popmart press conference?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom