how to DESCRIBE an atomic bomb

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:wave: disco

:applaud: kara's feeling a bit better

^what happened last night?

i'm good, i have to start my liquid only diet on monday :(

^i found it...is she okay now? i've gone through this with some of my friends and she just needs your support, it sucks that you're so far away from each other and you can't just give her a hug, but if you can talk to her any time, do it and just let her know that you're there for her

:hug: :hug: :hug: and :hug: :hug: :hug: for kate

< Is going to post his thoughts on feminism :wink:

"a feminist is another name for a sexist female"

"feminism = a strave for women to get equal rights, but only were it suits them"

^interesting, although i don't fully agree

<:hyper: and :happy: my dad just bought me a car for $400 and it actually runs, unlike my other car

:hyper: :hyper:

^ Well maybe the first one is true but the second one is, if men are the only ones forced into the army at a time of war, why don't the feminists demand women be forced in as well, after all that would be equal rights

Cool, $400 must be years old

^^:wave:

the car is a 1991, but it gets over 30 miles to the gallon and has almost no rust on it, so it's a good car :D

^^ Cool

And just to state fact, I am all for equal rights, but feminists piss me off

^ Is listening but too lazy to reply :wink:

^^^some feminists are like that, but i would consider myself to be a bit of a feminist and for example, i would be willing to be drafted into the military if it came to that because it shouldn't be a thing that only guys can be drafted

^^ Do it :wink:

^ Well that's fine, equal rights is the way things should be, but I just get annoyed by the "We want equal rights, but only if it suits us" approach

My religion teacher at the start of the year was covering sexism, and she said something that was completely true "If you read what some early feminists wrote, it was completely sexist towards men". She also made a lot of good points, about how a lot of what is classed as sexism, is more common sense, that it makes sense to hire a man over a pregnant woman, if the job is important

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom