Here's my Xmas tree.......

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

RedRocksU2

Blue Crack Addict
xmastree.jpg

....let's see yours.

Mrs RR and I, have a tradition of buying one special ornament that would relate to something special that ocurred during the past year......for example; Baby's first Xmas, a new pet, a special trip (Hawaii, Grand Canyon, San Francisco, etc), getting a new pet....

xmastree2.jpg

Good times.

Excellent Pics, RR. By the way, Merry Christmas to you and yours....Good I could scratch you off my Christmas Card list.

:wink:

Que familia tan bonita Carlos! :cute:

And here's mine, minus the skirt which I had not found yet

i38879.jpg

The half bathroom that is nearby, is painted burgundy. The bedrooms and the master bathroom are painted a camel-y color similar to the other ornaments (less gold) and those rooms have burgundy accents (bedding/towels) .... so yeh, they're even more color coordinated that it seems

:nerd:

great pics RR:up: your kids are so cute!:cute:

my tree isn't up yet..:( :| ...we have to go trudge around cut it down and hall it out of the woods first...but I will put a pic up as soon as we do that:wink:

BonosBaby12 said:
My family resurrects the same artificial tree year after year,lol. Surprise it still has life to it since it's been around since 1985,lol. Are real trees hard to maintain?

nawwww....just water them everyday:up: they stay good and fresh for a while:yes:

when you were single you used to have a what????????? :lmao:

:up: Carlos the family pic is so cute! The kids are growing up! And Mrs RR is so pretty! I hope we get to meet her one day soon!

:up: Miroslava I LOVE the color coordinated tree and the colors in your place! Looks like a nice cozy fireplace too!

I must get to work on a photo of my holiday decor! :eek:

...whoa!...that's weird....:ohmy: ...I had a Charlie Brown Xmas tree pic there....and it keeps on showing the red "X".....and then it goes away completely.....:ohmy: ...is that DMP playing tricks again?:eyebrow: :wink:

....THERE IT IS again!

I got mine up tonight. My dad brought one of my parents old ones over. The lights are on but nothing else. I'm going to the craft store tomorrow to buy bows, berry garland and maybe a bit of baby's breath. :love:
I'll post a picture when it's all done.

RedrocksU2 said:
...whoa!...that's weird....:ohmy: ...I had a Charlie Brown Xmas tree pic there....and it keeps on showing the red "X".....and then it goes away completely.....:ohmy: ...is that DMP playing tricks again?:eyebrow: :wink:

....THERE IT IS again!

doo deee doooo dooo :crazy:

Gotta water them everyday huh? lol. Maybe that's why none of my plants ever live :hmm: lol. I have always wanted a real tree but always heard too many negatives with having one.

Redrocks you used to have a red x when you were single? :wink:

Last edited:
That is a very beautiful tree, BlueRoom. That's the one I would have chosen if I were buying a tree which I'm not cuz I have no room for one. Don't you just love the smell? Mmmmm!

Back
Top Bottom