Here's my Xmas tree.......

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
When is a tree not a tree?

Picture001.jpg

Picture011.jpg

When its 2 bits of string and 4 packs of lights.

I put this in my journal also but I deleted my other Christmas tree pic that was on this thread. So here is a more recent and a better pic IMO.

11870Christmas_tree_wide_2005-med.jpg

A picture from last year, since I didn't really do anything different because I didn't even feel like decorating this year. :shrug:

345774%3A723232%7Ffp64%3Dot%3E2327%3D8%3A5%3D884%3DXROQDF%3E23236%3C5775842ot1lsi

I hate my tree. It was all cute and "retro" last year but now it just looks "eh" to me. I think I'll be looking for a new one once Christmas is over. :sad:

I wanna go to all your houses for Christmas, lol.

Here's mine. Notice no ornaments, only ribbons. That makes it cat-proof!

Tree005.jpg

Thought the pet people might also like to see our fireplace with everybody's stockings... :)

Tree003.jpg

:applaud: !!

I have stockings for my cats too :reject:

You can kind of see them in this pic.. I was taking a pic of my cards for another board.

cards.jpg

Saki is already learning that he is not supposed to play with the tree. He knows my 'bad boy' voice from when he gets up on the stove/counter so he whines every time I yell at him to not play with the tree :giggle: Zoey doesnt seem to care much about it.

...wow Sicy, you got so many greeting cards!
....I only received 1 so far...:( ...and it's from my insurance company....:|

Well I took part in the PLEBAn holiday card exchange, and I organized one on my cat board too. :)

Carek1230 said:

:eek: One year, the year I refer to as The Christmas From Hell, I backed my brand new Isuzu Rodeo into a low brick wall and creased the back bumper as I was leaving the Christmas Tree Lot....I'd spent such a long time tying the tree to the roofrack on top of the car......then when I got home I proceeded to drive into the garage where the tree was wedged between the roll top garage door and the roof of my car. I sat down on the garage floor and laughed so hard I cried! :banghead: :reject:

OMG!!!:lmao: that is horrible but really funny at the same time:lmao: did everythign turn out ok?

I again would show my tree...but its drying out in the shed:| ...after climbing a tree...cutting the top off and dragging it 1/2 mile I don't really want to touch it again for a while.:madspit:

we hope to get it in this weekend.:up:

Dismantled said:

OMG!!!:lmao: that is horrible but really funny at the same time:lmao: did everythign turn out ok?

I again would show my tree...but its drying out in the shed:| ...after climbing a tree...cutting the top off and dragging it 1/2 mile I don't really want to touch it again for a while.:madspit:

we hope to get it in this weekend.:up:

It was funny at the time, even funnier now. I can still see the look on my son's face when he got out of the car and realized the tree was stuck on top of the car....and him saying "Uuuhhh mom....." pointing upward..... At that point what else can you do but laugh?! A neighbor ran over and helped me get the tree down and amazingly it was not that bad, so yeah I guess it did turn out alright.

I wanna see your tree Dis.....

Okay here's mine-I am stuch at home today with pouring rain, sleet and snow happening outside so I thought I would stop being a Scrooge and get into the X-mas spirit! Notice mt fabu tree skirt!!
34579%3A2723232%7Ffp338%3Enu%3D326%3A%3E64%3B%3E3%3C%3A%3EWSNRCG%3D3233395%3A%3C2689nu0mrj

Back
Top Bottom