Here's my Xmas tree.......

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Here's a couple more from me;

The kiddies and their creation......

Gingerbreadhouse.jpg

...and Emily listening to "Out Of Control" (Her new favorite song) on the iPod.......

IpodEmily.jpg

Good times!

RedrocksU2 said:
...that's a beautiful tree Sicy....i like the bows....and that top...is that glass?

Thanks! I like the bows too. The top is glass.
It would be great though if my cat would stop knocking all my ornaments off of it :mad:

Sicy said:

Thanks! I like the bows too. The top is glass.
It would be great though if my cat would stop knocking all my ornaments off of it :mad:

Isn't that what cats are for? That's what mine think anyway. :rolleyes:

I think Christmas is a cat's favorite time of year too! Either they lay beneath the tree thinking they are presents, or they are batting at the ornaments or climbing the tree! One year my white cat, Sugar, chewed the wire on the Christmas tree light cord and it zapped her.....she sort of flew into the sliding glass door then ran, stunned and wouldn't come out from under my bed till the next day (She was ok)......silly cats!

My cat used to climb up the middle of the tree,lol. Kept hearing all sorts of weirds noises and thought the tree was titling,lol. He managed to succeed to knock it over,lol. Think cats sit around counting the days till the Christmas trees go up,lol.

Btw RR once again great pictures! Your kids really are precious :cute: Great gingerbread house too!

Love all these trees posted here!!! esp. QB's Tree of Blinding Lights! :love:

How the hell did you get mirrorball lemon decorations? :combust:

Dismantled said:
I would show everyone mine....but its still strapped to the roof of the car.

:eek: One year, the year I refer to as The Christmas From Hell, I backed my brand new Isuzu Rodeo into a low brick wall and creased the back bumper as I was leaving the Christmas Tree Lot....I'd spent such a long time tying the tree to the roofrack on top of the car......then when I got home I proceeded to drive into the garage where the tree was wedged between the roll top garage door and the roof of my car. I sat down on the garage floor and laughed so hard I cried! :banghead: :reject:

RR, you have the cutest family!

Here's my tree. The lights are on, but you can't see them because...well, the lights are on in the room also, lol. I just love my ornaments.

tree.jpg

I :heart: christmas and it's not even my holiday and yet I've still managed to put up 2 trees this year :happy: Keep posting I love xmas trees :wink:

I don't have any ornaments on my tree b/c

a. I don't have enough to make the tree look nice
b. my cat Will keeps trying to climb the tree.

Let me see if I can find my camera....

Carek1230 said:
I love your tree Wenda! I Bet it's gorgeous wiht the lights at night! It's a beautiful perfect shape! Good job!

Thanks ya! I've been trying to get a good one with the lights off but it's hard.

Mr. BAW, your tree is beautiful!! And Baw-ville :heart:

Back
Top Bottom