Get ready to lose hours of your life

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait, you can win this? :crack:

So far, beating my own high score: 65,190. Let's see how much further I can take it. :shifty:

Finally.jpg

what the hell do i do now????

:huh:

U2SavesTheWorld said:
im attempting bubbels 5 or whatever its called

I like bubbles 3. It's good if you get sick of "poping bubbles" like the first, you can hear them explode in #3 :evil:

Last edited:
What's the deal with the clock? It kicked in on me during one game and all the bubbles on the screen were green. I took a shot with a green bubble and they all disappeared giving me 20,000 points and the game ended. I still had 4:30 left on the clock and only had a score of 48000.

I'm not going to even bother to post my pathetic scores. Compared to you I suck like none other! :happy: I officially quit the game. I'm getting nothing done today. :angry:

PlaTheGreat said:

Yes. :sexywink:

But you techinically didn't win. :madspit:

Ooh its pretty!
:drool:

I played for 5:00 minutes with two colors and then it ended. How is that not winning?!?

:angry:

I can't go on like that forever. :madwife:

OK, I will try to win properly.

trevster2k said:
What's the deal with the clock? It kicked in on me during one game and all the bubbles on the screen were green. I took a shot with a green bubble and they all disappeared giving me 20,000 points and the game ended. I still had 4:30 left on the clock and only had a score of 48000.

:grumpy:

You guys are breaking the game. :mad:

Haha, I can just imagine that poor Dutch site getting all these American ISPs logged in.

ok, so what's the secret? Come on guys, I want a high score like yours too!

WHA - :ohmy: :applaud:
BonoIsMyMuse :applaud:

anyone with higher scores than me
GrumpyApplause.gif

Last edited:
Cleared it...

iwon2.jpg

I'm confused... Is the point of the game to get as high of a score as possible or as low as a score as possible as you clear the field?

:scratch:

Queen Bee said:
MK! What happened?!?! You... you were my equal :sad:. Everyone is making me feel like a giant failure. How am I only scoring in the 4000-7000 range? :scream:

I'm done with this game. For real.

I couldn't stop! You can't be done. You won't feel whole until you win.

:sad:

:grumpy:

win4jl.png

I won with the most number of points.

Where is my cookie? :mad:

I'd like to give my award acceptance speech:
I would like to thank U2's Pop. I listened to it in full, plus Please twice and it kept me going. :heart:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom