Get Lei'd in Randoooooooooooom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't believe my damn ankle hurts again today! I thought it was getting better! My mom told me it was the shoes I wore to work but I can't wear sneakers.

Also my right shoulder hurts tonight.

I'm falling apart!

Schmeg said:
I can't believe my damn ankle hurts again today! I thought it was getting better! My mom told me it was the shoes I wore to work but I can't wear sneakers.

Also my right shoulder hurts tonight.

I'm falling apart!

Old age creeping up on you eh :giggle: :hug:

What about a shoe with good support like Clarks or Docs (side note my Docs are still missing :( )

Dinner at the fah house tonight

Roast beef
Garlic mashed potatoes
Green beans in black bean sauce
Baby carrots

And for dessert:

Fresh strawberries that cost me :censored: $6 so they better be good!!!!

fah said:

Old age creeping up on you eh :giggle: :hug:

What about a shoe with good support like Clarks or Docs (side note my Docs are still missing :( )
:lol: Yes, a month before my 27th birthday, my foot and my right arm are falling off! What's going to happen when I'm 52?!?!?!!?

A few months ago, I finally came to terms with the fact that I bought both my Docs in the wrong size, so they went off the the Salvation Army. One was a size to small and one was a size too big. :der:

I usually wear clogs because I get blisters on my heels. You'd think my feet would be a little less sensitive after being shoved in stiff skating boots for more than half my life!

kellyahern said:
I thought I got a good deal on a pair of sneakers once. They wound up giving me stress fractures :yikes:. Bad shoes can mess up your feet.
:yikes: Ouch!

kellyahern said:
I thought I got a good deal on a pair of sneakers once. They wound up giving me stress fractures :yikes:. Bad shoes can mess up your feet.

:hug:

Stress fracture are no fun at all ~ voice of experience

I also have the problem of recurring plantar fasciitis in my feet.

fah said:
Dinner at the fah house tonight

Roast beef
Garlic mashed potatoes
Green beans in black bean sauce
Baby carrots

And for dessert:

Fresh strawberries that cost me :censored: $6 so they better be good!!!!

What time should I be there?
10.gif

Hey Kelly, was this ever your avatar or am I crazy?

i5.gif

Someone else has it and I think it's you every time they post. :huh:

Schmeg said:
Hey Kelly, was this ever your avatar or am I crazy?

i5.gif

Someone else has it and I think it's you every time they post. :huh:

yes that was hers and in the thread that was in Zoo confessions that I wrote about my 30 birthday, there was a person that asked me a question if everything turned out ok. I thought I was talking to Kelly :reject:

Yay I'm not crazy! :D Thanks!
Kariann said:

You are falling apart! Hope the ankle starts feeling better.
It's better now that I haven't been standing on it for awhile. :)

arw9797 said:

yes that was hers and in the thread that was in Zoo confessions that I wrote about my 30 birthday, there was a person that asked me a question if everything turned out ok. I thought I was talking to Kelly :reject:
That's when my confusion began! :lol: It just happened in a Zoo Confessionals thread, a few minutes ago!

This is directed at anyone that has ever cleaned an oven:

I've never used my new oven. I turned it on and it smells like something is burning. It's absolutely spotless in there so I'm wondering if it's oven cleaner???? :help: Does that create a burning smell after it's cleaned? I rarely used my oven at the other place so I never needed to use oven cleaner. It's not smokey or anything like that but it smells. I never can smell anything so it must be strong if I can smell this :huh:

arw9797 said:

I've never used my new oven. I turned it on and it smells like something is burning. It's absolutely spotless in there so I'm wondering if it's oven cleaner???? :help: Does that create a burning smell after it's cleaned? I rarely used my oven at the other place so I never needed to use oven cleaner. It's not smokey or anything like that but it smells. I never can smell anything so it must be strong if I can smell this :huh:

I know when my mom has used oven cleaner is smells kind of funny afterward.

arw9797 said:

One of my houses in college had a self-cleaning oven and that was pretty rank...I don't know about one that doesn't clean itself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom