Get Lei'd in Randoooooooooooom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
arw9797 said:
:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

There's a party in the party room.....karaoke. :angry: There are very loud drunk people outside on the patio. GO AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad:

That kind of stuff drove me nuts at my last apartment. :mad:

I was so tempted to come home for my 30 minute break today but I didn't. I wish I would have because there's a package in the office for me and they are closed on Sundays :sad:

:| after the store closed at job #2 tonight, one of my coworkers mentioned how tired she was. Apparently someone in the bible was also tired at one point in their life....:rolleyes: imagine that....so she started to discuss the bible and the beliefs of her religion with another coworker. She told me I looked bored. :|

:barf: It wasn't anything offensive but it was just gross to have to listen to. I hate religious conversations. :mad:

in case anyone cares....the party is still going on. I put in the Slane concert when I got home to drown out some of the noise of the drunk people. The concert is almost over. All I want to do is crawl into bed and turn on Food Network. I guess on the weekends they can be in the party room until 1 so I ahve a few more hours of noise. But since they're outside and in the hallway, I am not the only one that is bothered by this noise. Inside the party room is one thing but this isn't a hotel and it drives me crazy when the party gets moved into the hall :scream: It's only happened a few times that I've been here and I still rather have this noise than the noise I had before but after the looooooooong day I had, I'd rather not hear anything right now. :mad:

Emeril is making fish with tata sauce (tartar sauce). Then he's going to stuff a pork roast. I'm thinking I'm not going to get along with Emeril tonight :tsk:

:reject: :sad: My cell phone bill was twice as much last month as it normally is. So much for trying to save money by cancelling my land line. :mad: It think if I up my plan to the next level I would be ok and only have to pay $10 more a month instead of $35 :madspit:

I finally have a cell phone myself. My brother game me one for Christmas with a card for 3 months of service. I have yet to activate it though. :reject:

I can't imagine life without a cell phone! :reject:

My parents bought me my first one when I was 16....that was a long time before it was the thing to have. I had a very unreliable old car. I could only use it for emergencies though.

:crack: there's an "I love you man" conversation going on outside. Whoever is throwing this party thinks they are in a frat house. It is so damn loud. :mad:

arw9797 said:
I can't imagine life without a cell phone! :reject:

My parents bought me my first one when I was 16....that was a long time before it was the thing to have. I had a very unreliable old car. I could only use it for emergencies though.

Thats kind of why I was given one. For emergencies, my car is typically ok though. But in the winter you can get stranded or whatever, so its a good thing to have with you obviously.

I did think about it driving back from Milwaukee in the middle of the night back by myself in September in the pouring rain. I could see getting stranded in Chicago at 2am! :yikes:

It's really nice to have and once you start using it you'll be glad you have it. Not only is it nice to be able to make a call to somoene when you want to, it's so nice to be able to keep everyone's phone numbers in it too. Everyone I know has a home, cell, and work # so it's hard to keep it all straight :crazy:

I'm here, waiting patiently for the frat party to leave so I can go to sleep. I've been sitting here for almost 4 hours waiting patiently. I'm so tired. I just need sleep.

And one of the highlights of my day...

When we got home this afternoon the tv was on and so was U2 :)

The VH1 special was on Muchmoremusic again...I just don't get tired of seeing the microsecond shot of North Vancouver.

And speaking of vegie burgers :shifty:

I had a delicious one for dinner tonight at the White Spot :drool:

They use the Money's Mushroom patties :drool:

Toasted bun and triple o sauce - White Spot burgers are the best :up:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom