Get Lei'd in Randoooooooooooom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:hug: Shari and Kariann and families :hug:

NO more hospitals for either of you!

Schmeg said:
:hug: Shari and Kariann and families :hug:

NO more hospitals for either of you!

I am ok (actually sooooooooooo ok) with that!

Kariann ~ I'm tired and drained so I think it may be another early night for me. I'm kind of in the mood to read.

I am currently staring at the new Gilmore Girls episode

I have a new cell phone. :D I wanna play with ringtones now!

FYI: Crazy Frog is right out, if anyone was thinking about requesting it for their caller ID tone. :madwife:

Actually I think I'm gonna have a nice soak in the tub, instead of playing with my phone.

Last edited:
Kariann said:

I wonder if there will be a delay on this one!

I hope not!

Hopefully it was incompatible phones and not incompatible calling plans!

arw9797 said:
I just spent the last 2 hours laying in bed watching TV :love: :drool: It's nice to do absolutely nothing for a change.
:up: That's what I did last night...most of the time between 5 and 9 pm was spent snoozin'. It was nice!

By the way- I read your sig carefully each time I see it so I don't forget, Shari!

I can't wait until 9 pm on January 18!

arw9797 said:
:mad: I wish my printer worked! How the hell can it just stop working? :scream: I hardly ever use it.
My USB port stopped working and I use it constantly. :happy: I haven't updated my iPod since before Christmas and it's killing me!!

Schmeg said:

My USB port stopped working and I use it constantly. :happy: I haven't updated my iPod since before Christmas and it's killing me!!

I don't think I could handle an iPod incident :tsk:

The paper feed thing doesn't work. So when I print it just prints everything on one line then when it's done instead of feeding through it just makes a really loud noise and then the yellow light flashes :|

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom