Frozen Randoooom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, I think the lecture maybe working.

The injured mini fah just asked me to help get a game going on her computer. The game - The Berenstain Bears: Get Along With Your Fellow Bear. :ohmy:

Hey IWB, you or your brother been doing any dancing?:eyebrow: :eyebrow: :eyebrow:
Friday
Partly cloudy with scattered flurries then cloudy with snow likely in the afternoon. Snow accumulation 1 inch. Highs in the mid 20s. East winds 5 to 15 mph shifting to the southeast 10 to 15 mph in the afternoon. Chance of snow 60 percent.
Detail
Friday Night
Widespread snow. Snow accumulation of 4 to 7 inches. Lows around 19. Southeast winds 10 to 15 mph decreasing to 5 to 10 mph after midnight.

Saturday
Widespread snow then occasional snow showers in the afternoon. Areas of blowing snow in the afternoon. Breezy. Total storm accumulation 7 to 11 inches. Highs in the mid 20s. North winds 5 to 10 mph increasing to 15 to 25 mph in the afternoon.
Saturday Night
Mostly cloudy. Scattered flurries in the evening. Lows around 6. North winds 15 to 20 mph shifting to the northwest 5 to 15
:mad:

shari schultz said:
Hey IWB, you or your brother been doing any dancing?:eyebrow: :eyebrow: :eyebrow:
Friday
Partly cloudy with scattered flurries then cloudy with snow likely in the afternoon. Snow accumulation 1 inch. Highs in the mid 20s. East winds 5 to 15 mph shifting to the southeast 10 to 15 mph in the afternoon. Chance of snow 60 percent.
Detail
Friday Night
Widespread snow. Snow accumulation of 4 to 7 inches. Lows around 19. Southeast winds 10 to 15 mph decreasing to 5 to 10 mph after midnight.

Saturday
Widespread snow then occasional snow showers in the afternoon. Areas of blowing snow in the afternoon. Breezy. Total storm accumulation 7 to 11 inches. Highs in the mid 20s. North winds 5 to 10 mph increasing to 15 to 25 mph in the afternoon.
Saturday Night
Mostly cloudy. Scattered flurries in the evening. Lows around 6. North winds 15 to 20 mph shifting to the northwest 5 to 15
:mad:

:ohmy: it wasn't me (or anyone i'm related to, as far as i know)!

that sucks.

fah said:
Wow, I think the lecture maybe working.

The injured mini fah just asked me to help get a game going on her computer. The game - The Berenstain Bears: Get Along With Your Fellow Bear. :ohmy:
:laugh::up:

Yikes Shari, that's a lot of weather headed your way. :hug:

I just have a lot of rain headed my way but at least it has warmed up. I think it was balmy 10C today.

As for blame, I always blame Salome :wink:

We are going out for dinner tonight and then shopping at the mall :up:

Mr fah has to work late and I don't feel like cooking (ok, I forgot to get something out of the freezer).

I forgot a few things at Target yesterday so I stopped on my way home tonight to get them. My mom called me and said "let me guess...you're either at the grocery store or Target..." :reject:

I hate having to make an extra trip out to my car, especially in this weather, so I always just buy enough groceries to carry up with me in one trip. For some reason my mom thinks that is odd that I'd rather go to the store a few nights a few than just run back out to my car. :shrug:

shari schultz said:
hello there:wave:, are you going to have the fun weather we are going to have Friday into Saturday?

I think so. It snowed a little this morning but the roads were fine. Since I work less than 15 minutes away and my parents(and their washer, dryer, and free food :wink: ) are also only less than 15 minutes away, I will take the snow over that horrible cold we had for the last few weeks any day! My drive to work is so easy anyways that I don't think snow would ever affect me at all :D

arw9797 said:
I hate having to make an extra trip out to my car, especially in this weather, so I always just buy enough groceries to carry up with me in one trip. For some reason my mom thinks that is odd that I'd rather go to the store a few nights a few than just run back out to my car. :shrug:

There is nothing wrong with admitting you love the Target shopping experience :wink:

Well it's not low carb but I needed something a little different....it's corn, carrots, broccoli, and green beans with some sort of weird spices on it. It's supposed to be some grill thing that you can either grill with meat ( :barf: ) or put in the over. Maybe I'm just used to plain and boring food. :huh:

my mom just informed that she's not having everyone over for dinner tomorrow night because she and my dad have a dinner to go to. :hmm: That screws up my laundry plans for tomorrow night. I could still go there but I'm sure they want to see me :D

This weather does awful things to my skin. :tsk: I have about 20 different types of lotion at my parents house that I haven't brought over here yet. I should get some this weekend because whatever I have isn't working for me.

arw9797 said:
This weather does awful things to my skin. :tsk: I have about 20 different types of lotion at my parents house that I haven't brought over here yet. I should get some this weekend because whatever I have isn't working for me.
I bought OLAY Body Wash with Shea Butter last weekend.......It must be working 'cause so far the dry winter sking itchiness has stayed away:up:

shari schultz said:

I bought OLAY Body Wash with Shea Butter last weekend.......It must be working 'cause so far the dry winter sking itchiness has stayed away:up:

:hmm: maybe I'll have to get some because the dry winter itch is driving me crazy!

fah said:

I do feel sorry for her but she isn't quite the innocent victim she is pretending to be. As it turns out she (5yrs old) was bugging the crap out of her oldest sister (almost 9yrs old). She has hitting her and smacked her on the face. The oldest mini fah then smacked her on the hand, pretty hard as it turns out.

So we've been having the 'if your sister hits you, you are to tell me or your Dad. You should not hit your sister' lecture. I don't if it is sinking in or not. :scratch:
:shifty: This never worked for me and my brother. We've been abusing each other for the last 21 years. I stopped fighting back when he finally got bigger than me...

I'm glad minifah is okay though! :)

If my brother would have abused me it wouldnt have been bad considering he is WAY older than me...20 years acutally...I was a lovely little surprise. :D

One time my nephew who is 2 1/2 years younger than me made eggs out of play doh and made my niece eat them telling her they were candy. She got sick and told on us so we had to spend the evening sitting in chairs on opposite sides of the room doing nothing but sit there.

shari schultz said:
hello there:wave:, are you going to have the fun weather we are going to have Friday into Saturday?
I am getting it Sunday into Monday. :mad: Everyone's talking up the great Nor'easter now. Quick, go buy your milk and bread while you can!

Kariann said:
If my brother would have abused me it wouldnt have been bad considering he is WAY older than me...20 years acutally...I was a lovely little surprise. :D

One time my nephew who is 2 1/2 years younger than me made eggs out of play doh and made my niece eat them telling her they were candy. She got sick and told on us so we had to spend the evening sitting in chairs on opposite sides of the room doing nothing but sit there.
:eek: You guys were evil!! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom