For Cat Lovers Only XV - Post Pics, Ask Questions, Comments, Etc.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aww the lamp shade collar. :depressed: You dont want her gnawing at her stitches though. Glad she made it through ok. She will probably be miserable for a few days at least. Did they give you some meds?

Sicy, I just want to thank you for your caring and concern for everyone's cats, and for your good advice. I feel you have helped more people (and kitties) than you know! :hug:

Aww thanks MsPurrl that's so sweet. :hug: I cant help it. I wish I could save every cat on the planet. :crazycatlady:

Otto has been crying for food a lot today. We feed him dry food throughout the day, and a bit of can food around dinner time. I didn't know if he was crying today because of food or his litter box, which needs to be cleaned (hubby, where are you???). I dumped the poop outside, and I did buy some more cat litter, but didn't do anything besides the above. I'll leave hubby to take care of it. I'm gonna see if Otto will nap with me. I can't keep my eyes open :crack:

Otto needs a playmate. :wink:

Sicy, I just want to thank you for your caring and concern for everyone's cats, and for your good advice. I feel you have helped more people (and kitties) than you know! :hug:

OMG YES.

Look at me two years ago - I took in a stray. Sicy gave me advice. Then the stray seemed to get chubby. Sicy gave me more advice. Then suddenly, I had eight hundred cats. :scream: Sicy helped me, every step of the way, when i was a nervous new kitten mom.

Sicy :bow: :hug:

Now I have a giant kitten family, one that I'm really confident with, but I'll never forget all the help that Sicy (and you all) gave me in the beginning, when I needed it. :hug: I feel like I (and they) never would have made it without you guys. But especially Sicy, and I'll always be grateful for her guidance. :)

I dont know what kind of collar they gave you but petco sells a soft collar that might be more comfortable for her.

All Four Paws Tan Comfy Cone at PETCO

I'm hoping I can get one of those today.

She slept most of last night, woke up this morning and is looking a little better. Still not eating much though.

And I agree, thanks a lot Sicy for your concern for everyone's cats. :heart:

:up::up::up:

My family keeps asking where I'm getting all of this cat info. Instead of saying from my U2 forum I just say I'm joined a cat forum because they wouldn't get it!

VP - Otto's not a talker/cryer cat. He was just very vocal that morning. Maybe he didn't get enough to fill that giant belly of his :giggle: He seems to be a very happy/content cat overall :love:

I remember you becoming crazy cat lady :heart:

I always feel completely comfortable in posting any cat question, concern, comment, or picture here, because I know y'all understand!

Callie appears to be completely over her funk of the other day; and she and Fergus are sacked out on the couch on this dark, rainy day (but so hot outside the A/C is on).

Cheers to all! :hug:

:up::up::up:

My family keeps asking where I'm getting all of this cat info. Instead of saying from my U2 forum I just say I'm joined a cat forum because they wouldn't get it!

Hahaha. Damn U2 freaks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom