For Cat Lovers Only IX - Post Pics, Ask Questions, Comments, Etc.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
^
Great site. I've been reading through it all evening.

Sicy said:
Patches in my lap. (the former feral cat.. yes there is hope for feral cats!)

pattylapclose.jpg

pattycloselap2.jpg

pattycloseprofile.jpg

so :cute:

My poor Poshie!!!

She was doing totally fine with Coke. He came home and got all in her face and she just ignored him and stood her ground. She slept on our bed and on the couch like normal. Then, just once he was looking at her and wanted her to play so he barked at her (not aggressive, just "hey come on and get me!") and she has been sulking in the basement for 2 days.

Beckham on the other hand doesn't have a care in the world. He torments the dog and probably deserves to be chased!

Marijke is not an issue since I don't think she knows the difference between a cat and a dog and she is STILL working on the cat door. Come on, it's been three months now and she still hasn't quote figured it out. She will put her face and one leg through and then change her mind!!

i know.. love her lil nose.. :heart:

she gave us a scare tonite.. I guess the bad mommy that I am I didn't close the front door properly and it was cracked open.. So she got out at some point.. Usually she's a scaredy cat and stays by the front door but this time she went well into the backyard and near the back neighbors fence... Not mention its super cold tonite I don't know what I would of done if I didn't find her... Luckily she came out when we called.. phew... she was scared cuz she slightly hissed at me... awww but was glad that we found her... :wink:

My biggest fear is my cats getting out. I am so incredibly anal about it.. I have to physically see them before I leave and when I come home, and before I go to bed. And I live in a small 1 bedroom apt :lol:

Sicy said:
My biggest fear is my cats getting out. I am so incredibly anal about it.. I have to physically see them before I leave and when I come home, and before I go to bed. And I live in a small 1 bedroom apt :lol:

:giggle:

anal?? nawwwwwwwwww just being a kitty mom that's all :D

yeah If I don't see her as I am going to bed or when I get up in the morning I get kinda freaked..:(

I haven't been around for a while, so I know this is a little late, but WT I was so saddened to hear of the loss of your gorgeous Zooropa!!:( The pain of losing one of our little 'fur babies' is terrible, I know. I hope you are doing ok.

On another note, does anyone know why a cat would start sneezing all of a sudden. I've never heard Columbus sneeze until a few days ago, but he seems to be having little sneezing fits - he even woke me up the other night with his sneezes!! He doesnt appear to be unwell in any other way, anyone got any ideas??

Could have something caught in his nose/throat etc.
Could be a cold if he has also runny eyes/nose.

mandy1973 said:

On another note, does anyone know why a cat would start sneezing all of a sudden. I've never heard Columbus sneeze until a few days ago, but he seems to be having little sneezing fits - he even woke me up the other night with his sneezes!! He doesnt appear to be unwell in any other way, anyone got any ideas??

My sister's cat went through a phase when he was sneezing once an hour. The vet said he had a cold. The vet told my sister just to monitor him and as long as it didn't get worse, it would probably go away on it's own within a week. It did.

I think the vet told her if he started having any discharge then he would probably need meds, but he didn't.

I just had to put my kitty to sleep tonight.:sad:

7 years old, kidney failure. She was soooooo pretty and cute and tiny and loud and loved to give 'baths'.

zuropa_fit said:

7 years old, kidney failure. She was soooooo pretty and cute and tiny and loud and loved to give 'baths'.

I'm so very sorry. :sad: It's so hard to lose them, especially so young.

I just picked up one of my cats' ashes from the vet yesterday -- it made me very sad all over again. :(

zuropa_fit said:

:sad: omg.. I am so so sorry for ur loss.. that must of been the most painful decision you had to make...

:hug:

zuropa_fit and indra, I am so sorry to read this. Hugs to you both, cos I've been there, too. When the time is right for you, get another kitty to fill that hole in your heart. :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom