For Cat Lovers Only IX - Post Pics, Ask Questions, Comments, Etc.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
cinnaminson said:
The only way we could get him to take his pill was to crush it into margarine and smear it on him somewhere. Needless to say he's very wary of us now.:eyebrow:

:lmao:

Cat people have to be inventive! :lol:

Glad he's feeling better. :)

One of my friends found out yesterday that her cat might have lymphoma :( She was scheduled for a biopsy last night or today, and they'll have the results later this week. I feel so horrible for her. She loves her cat so much, and she feels so helpless right now. Please think good thoughts for them.

I have some new pictures of Jack and my parents' cats I need to upload and post. Jack's latest trick is to jump from the kitchen windowsill up on top of the cabinets and run around up there since he knows I can't get him!

BonoIsMyMuse said:
One of my friends found out yesterday that her cat might have lymphoma :( She was scheduled for a biopsy last night or today, and they'll have the results later this week. I feel so horrible for her. She loves her cat so much, and she feels so helpless right now. Please think good thoughts for them.

Sending very good thoughts her way. :hug: One of my sister's cats, Max, had lymphoma of the bowels. We are fortunate to live in a city with a veterinary school at the university, so Max was on chemo for a couple of years and actually went into remission. He was about 15 years old when he was diagnosed, and he was able to move to Florida with my sis and her hubby and be a Florida cat for three years. So there is hope!

If cats could cry that's apparently what Chloe did after I left for school on Saturday. She sat with my dad in a chair (which she never does), and stuck her head sort of behind him and stayed that way for awhile and just moped :( Poor baby.

U2democrat said:
If cats could cry that's apparently what Chloe did after I left for school on Saturday. She sat with my dad in a chair (which she never does), and stuck her head sort of behind him and stayed that way for awhile and just moped :( Poor baby.

Awwww, u2d--hopefully you will get to see her again before too long. :hug:

daemon cat Mr. Luigi:

deamoncat.jpg

:lol:

Cats are so good at looking cute but demonic at the same time.

I know I'll be home the weekend of Feb. 9, so I'll see Chloe then but she doesn't know that :( All she knows is I'm gone. Soon my parents will be gone indefinitely as well as my sister is due to go into labor at any moment. Thankfully we have a neighbor who really gets along with Chloe and takes care of her well.

Poor thing. :( It is so sad to leave them. It is too bad they can't understand that we don't want to leave them.

Demon cat!!!! :lol: That is a great one :up: :applaud:

:hug: U2Dem :hug: You should just move back in for good :wink:

No, they give you an email with an 'award' picture and a star on it, I just printed them out, nerd that I am :nerd:

I've never received one :grumpy:

but I do get all the rest of their email. :madspit:

maybe it's just been awhile since i reached a new level and they started doing that since then :hmm: I'll find out soon I suppose... I'm about to go purple :hyper:

Oh yeah....this is Cevin!

1957700986_384cb1719f.jpg

When we got him, he had just had surgery as he lost the tips of his ears to frostbite. We got him from the Humane Society....

^

Aww....he's so cute! :cute: I love yellow cats. :yes:

Hell I love cats of all colours. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom