For Cat Lovers Only IX - Post Pics, Ask Questions, Comments, Etc.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A couple of my cats tend to feel off for a day after getting vaccinations, but everyone feels better after that. I just try to keep the other cats from pestering them and let them sleep. I keep an eye on them of course, but haven't had any big problems.

Hope Saki feels better today. :hug:

Aww, I hope Saki feels better soon :(

I've had a cat show up at my backdoor several times in the past few weeks who reminds me of your babies because of his color. I fed him and then he sat there giving me Puss-N-Boots eyes.

11-17-07_2136.jpg

omg! :cute: !!

Saki is feeling better. I am just a wussy worry warty mom.
I hate seeing him not himself. He's still not 100% himself but he gave me purrs and earlobe kisses this morning so I was happy. :love:

Sicy said:
omg! :cute: !!

Saki is feeling better. I am just a wussy worry warty mom.
I hate seeing him not himself. He's still not 100% himself but he gave me purrs and earlobe kisses this morning so I was happy. :love:

woot! :yippie:

It's ok to be a worry wart mom... :hug: I am too.. :heart: my fur kid...oh, and my human kid too.. :giggle:

Sicy said:
They were helping me put my tree up :D

boobootree207.jpg

sakitree07.jpg

xmastree07.jpg

boobookatwalk07.jpg

Sicy, your Christmas tree is beautiful--I'm sure it's because of all of the expert help you had! :love:

Glad that Saki is better. When our Callie had two vaccinations at one time a couple of years ago, she did the same--we were really worried, but the next day she was "herself" again. And 13 pounds doesn't sound very heavy, especially if the cat is solid and muscular. Our Fergus is close to 20 pounds, but there's not a bit of fat on him!

Fergus090907.jpg

In the interest of "equal time", here's a fairly recent picture of Callie.

Callie081907.jpg

Aww so many cute kitties! It's been ages since I visited these threads. I posted a pic of Maurice eons ago, but that was before there was a front page list! :cute:

Here's Maurice ready for his close up
Mauricecloseup11-2007.jpg

and in a swashbuckling mood
MauriceBarbosa11-2007.jpg

bonocomet said:
Aww so many cute kitties! It's been ages since I visited these threads. I posted a pic of Maurice eons ago, but that was before there was a front page list! :cute:

Here's Maurice ready for his close up
Mauricecloseup11-2007.jpg

:cute:

Is it weird that I just want to kiss the screen? :shifty:

My cats have knocked my tree down every year. :lol:

And they "help" put it up by stealing all the ornaments.

Bonocomet, that close up is too adorable!

Chloe initially is scared when we put up the tree and decorate it, but once its up she loves to play with the ornaments and curl up on the tree skirt underneath.

Here's a tip though (which I'm sure most of you already knew): Do NOT use tinsel around cats! This was either when I was a baby or before I was born, but my parents had a cat that one year ate the tinsel off the tree, and for a while she had, erm, 2 "tails". :uhoh:

all the kitties!!! :cute:

The first year we got a Christmas tree when we had Otto, he must have been about 5 months old. We put the tree in our bedroom, and just kept the door closed (kept him out). We didn't trust him, rightfully so :wink: Now it's no big deal.

U2democrat said:
Here's a tip though (which I'm sure most of you already knew): Do NOT use tinsel around cats! This was either when I was a baby or before I was born, but my parents had a cat that one year ate the tinsel off the tree, and for a while she had, erm, 2 "tails". :uhoh:

I know what you mean, U2d--we stopped using tinsel (icicles) on our tree after the first time we had to pull one out of Miss Purrl's butt! Ewwwwwww! :huh:

Lila64 said:
all the kitties!!! :cute:

The first year we got a Christmas tree when we had Otto, he must have been about 5 months old. We put the tree in our bedroom, and just kept the door closed (kept him out). We didn't trust him, rightfully so :wink: Now it's no big deal.

Yeah, we used to worry about Worf knocking off the ornaments, but she's long since stopped caring about them :lol:. She sniffs the tree now, that's about it.

I've never had a real tree in my houses b/c I rent and don't have space, but last Dec. Marijke stayed with my parents while we were in Hawaii. My mom was worried she would ruin the tree b/c she was still a little kitten, but in typical cat fashion, she wrinkled her nose at the piney smell and never touched.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom