Fillin the blank..You know you've been here too long when....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

zooropamanda

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
You mimic a diamondpost

Your username is known in 3 continents

You have seen the younger members of the forum actually go off to school, sit their exams, graduate, find true love, get a job,marry, have kids, and yet you're still wondering when the next issue of prop wil be coming out

You remember when rougerum posted far too much aboutradiohead and wondered why he would do such a thing.

You think all u2 fans are stationary faces whose legs and arms only move ala video stills

When you look at u2 albums, the song titles; trip through your wires, lady with the spinning head, bullet the blue sky, angel of harlem, acrobat and the wanderer make u think you're about to receive a message pop up in front of you.

The sleep you've lost while being here has caused u to forget what the reason you're here is

You start to call it BabyGrace instead.

You look at the title of the CD named Zooropa and think of a certain crazy Aussie lass. ;)

You are excited to travel again because of all the interferencers you might get to meet! :D

You wonder if you will become obsolete while serving in the Peace Corps for 2 years. :sad: (I'm already pondering ways to transmit messages to spanisheyes or someone else to post updates for me here, lmao)

You sometimes call your local interf friends by their online nicks to their face. :eek: (Lilly knows I do this all too often. :lol: )

he sure will

When youve become a fan of another sport because most people here dont follow your sport.

When the last time you think in terms of is your own timezone's.

you say 'lol' when you find something funny irl.

You look at people funny when they say feedback or interference...

You know who spleeen was/is

You remember a host of old regs...

lets not go on the subject of old regs...some of them are total bastards.

You've picked up the habit of saying "feck" under your breath. :D

Here are a couple that apply to me...

~somebody asks you if something is true, and you nod and say, "It's Official!"

~your co-worker's name is Elvis, which makes everybody at work think of Elvis Presley...except for you...

You remember your status when you first started here: The Fool

Yeah, Babyfaces, just think...newbies used to be The Fools! You think YOU have it bad!!!! :D

-When words like FOAD, Feck, Snarl, and Moobs creep there way into every day conversation.

-When your real-life friends actually know who Icelady, Arun, and Mrs. Edge are, and have actually met them.

-When you check PLEBA in the morning before you check your email.

-When your email addy book is full of more interference friends then other people.

-Just like Bonochick said.... I hear Elvis, I don't think the king.... I think our man Elvis.

-When you are scared about starting a new job because you might not have as much on-line time.

-When you start to be able to understand what the hell maddie is talking about.

This is a great topic idea!!!

a lot of the above reasons, plus:

Your dreams sometimes involve things from the forum or chat

:laugh: :eek: :laugh:

When your at another interferencers house hanging out on a Thursday night and then say "omg, tomorrow is Freestyle Friday!!!" And they know what you mean and are also excited. :lol:

ABEL said:
a Your dreams sometimes involve things from the forum or chat

Yup that happened to me once or twice.

Also, you see something in your everyday life that reminds you of fellow Interferencers (say, a commercial for salami )

you've been here too long when people already accuse you of something before you've actually posted it

sulawesigirl4 said:
You sometimes call your local interf friends by their online nicks to their face. :eek: (Lilly knows I do this all too often. :lol: )

(when gathered)

sula: hey lilly.

me: *minds own business*

sula: :scream: LILLY!

me: *continues minding own business*

sula: erm...shannon :eek:

Re: Re: Fillin the blank..You know you've been here too long when....

diamond said:
zooropamanda said:
You mimic a diamondpost

I can see some ASS-SPANKING is due in short order.:mad:
thank

oh... :eyebrow:

you've been here too long when people already accuse you of something before you've actually posted it

bwahahaha

mmm...when peple like salomey, the wonderbra and deathbear are still able to crack me up after all this time.

Back
Top Bottom