Doozer's Temple Bar ~ C'mon In!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

Yeah, marriage is overrated. How about we'll stand each other for alloted periods of time, have lotsa sex, and then the music and booze bit comes in as part of the deal. We won't even have to live together.

I think I just wrote my own non-marriage vows. :hmm:

Ok this is fun...

live together only if there are separate bathrooms and possibly even separate bedrooms. I need space

separate bank accounts, I reserve the right to cook only when I'm in the mood, We share dishes and laundry. No formal ceremony just a party no legal writings of any kind.

They must never ask how much I spend at starbucks or sephora and I'll never ask how much they spent on their weekend with the boys.

Must be willing to do GA with me :D

they taste good and I like my new word :love:

they won't quite take any form no matter how long they're cooked. This is the last time I google a family recipe.

I may go buy the neighbors some almond roca

you'd have to do both Reg. they aren't completely solid in form.

Second batch is better than the first though ;)

If my alts worked I'd put a little TM behind muffookie

Last edited:
redkat said:
alcohol is overrated

:lol:

:mad:

i got my mom to buy a bottle of vodka, and some Smirnoff drinks + champagne. (this is for new years eve at a friend of mines) but now she's suspicious giving me lectures about not buying more alcohol for me if im drinking irresponsibly. :angry:

why can't i just buy the stuff myself. :sad:

the rockin edge said:

:mad:

i got my mom to buy a bottle of vodka, and some Smirnoff drinks + champagne. (this is for new years eve at a friend of mines) but now she's suspicious giving me lectures about not buying more alcohol for me if im drinking irresponsibly. :angry:

why can't i just buy the stuff myself. :sad:

Young man, you are clearly mature enough to get married, die for your country, be responsible for the care and operation of a motor vehicle, but NOT mature enough purchase or drink alcohol. :shame:

VintagePunk said:

Young man, you are clearly mature enough to get married, die for your country, be responsible for the care and operation of a motor vehicle, but NOT mature enough purchase or drink alcohol. :shame:

:madwife: i know dammit. don't forget i voted this year.:wink:

my mom lets me drink, but now she's paranoid cos i'm going to a friends for it...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom