Do you prefer the website design of Interference.com or atU2.com?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Which website's main page design (not content, news, forums, etc) do you like better?

• atu2.com

Votes: 22 50.0%
  • interference.com

Votes: 22 50.0%

• Total voters

Canadiens1131

ONE love, blood, life
Both websites share a minimalist approach to colour and style, and I an curious to know how people rate the main page (not the forums) of each site.

the results of this poll so far makes me wonder if I've been looking at the wrong page when I'm at interference.com.

atu2.com. it's simple and organized, much easier to navigate, and a hell of a lot easier on the eyes.

interference's main page, on the other hand... just plain sucks.

easytiger said:
the results of this poll so far makes me wonder if I've been looking at the wrong page when I'm at interference.com.

atu2.com. it's simple and organized, much easier to navigate, and a hell of a lot easier on the eyes.

I find the blue crack much easier on the eyes. :shrug: I'll give it to you on interference's main page---I have to admit I liked the previous version better than the current one. But I'm still not a huge fan of atu2's main page either.

easytiger said:

I was talkin about the forum.

image1ro4.gif

image1ro4.gif

image1ro4.gif

image1ro4.gif

I just looked at the thread topic. :shrug:

That humiliation isn't as funny when it's directed at me.

I'm not having a good night.

phillyfan26 said:
I just looked at the thread topic. :shrug:

That humiliation isn't as funny when it's directed at me.

I'm not having a good night.

don't worry, i'm guilty, too.

just post a funny picture and it's all okay!

phillyfan26 said:

Wish I could say the same for the Eagles.

Oh, phillyfan, as cool as you may be, you'll never quite be tops as long as you're a fan of Philly's teams. I learned that at a very young age & was wise to jump off of our local teams (except maybe the Trenton Thunder) and onto other cities' boats. P-delph teams only have good seasons once every 20 years. All those in between are spent going 4-0 only to go 4-12, or failing miserably after the All-Star break, or placing all hope on one tatooed little man who can only carry the weight of others because his center of gravity is so low.

:wink:

i like interference's forum layout better, so interference gets my vote

I'll probably get attacked.. but we are working on a redesign for the main site... and any and all design suggestions are welcome. The current one on the main page is temporary, and was put in place to make room for the new InterMedia section.

So if ya'll can play nice and realize we do want to please you first and foremost but aren't techno design wizards.. shoot me an email. :)

Back
Top Bottom