DESCRIBE the need for new DESCRIBERS

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
^well that's stupid, what if someone wants the browser but dosen't want the beta (like me):mad:

i can only download software from the MS site :reject:

[from MS IE 7 Beta Q&A[/i]
Q. My favorite websites don't load correctly, or don’t seem to work at all in Internet Explorer 7 Beta 3. What should I do?
A.While we continue to improve Internet Explorer 7, some websites may load differently in Internet Explorer 7 Beta 3. To view a site that doesn't load correctly in Internet Explorer 7 Beta 3, you can "spoof" the website to make it appear as though you're in Internet Explorer 6 instead of Internet Explorer 7. Click here and use this tool to change your registry and allow you to view the troublesome website. Click "Run" to have the tool update your registry

:bow:

Last edited:
untitled9nt0.png

:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

I bought How To Dismantle An Atomic Bomb Today!!!! :hyper: :happy: :reject: :reject:

No more listening to downloads! :happy:

The case is broken though!! :mad: :sad: But there was only 2 left and the other case was broken too!! :rolleyes:

Anyways, how y'all doin?!

^^^:tsk: i have 3 copies:shifty:

i bought the regular when it first came out
I got the deluxe version as a gift
the complete U2

:drool:

^REM :shifty:

Last edited:
^^^^^ What?! :hyper:

:sad: I just found a tenner left from my birthday on October the 24th from last year! And I only just got into U2 At the end of last year. :sad: Thats why I only bought it today....

Back
Top Bottom