Coincidence...(Anyone receive this email?)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Lise

Acrobat
In the stillness of the evening, when the sun has
I received this email and just wanted to know what you all thought of this.
I find it quite bizarre.

"The new U.S. $20 dollar bill contains
hidden pictures of
the World Trade Center
and Pentagon attacks!
Yes! see for yourself...

1st) FOLD A NEW $20 BILL THIS WAY
334543%3B523232%7Ffp47%3Dot%3E2326%3D89%3C%3D959%3Dxroqdf%3E23232%3A%3A%3B3%3B467ot1lsi

2nd) CONTINUE TO FOLD THIS WAY
Compare your fold precisely to this picture
334543%3B523232%7Ffp47%3Dot%3E2326%3D89%3C%3D959%3Dxroqdf%3E23232%3A%3A%3B3%3C465ot1lsi

3rd) FOLD THE RIGHT SIDE UNDER,
exactly as you folded the left side.
You'll immediately see the Pentagon ablaze. (red circle)
334543%3B523232%7Ffp47%3Dot%3E2326%3D89%3C%3D959%3Dxroqdf%3E23232%3A%3A%3B3%3C466ot1lsi

4th) NOW FLIP IT OVER AND SEE OTHER SIDE
The Twin Towers of the World Trade Center are
hit and smoking.
334543%3B523232%7Ffp47%3Dot%3E2326%3D89%3C%3D959%3Dxroqdf%3E23232%3A%3A%3B3%3C469ot1lsi

What are the odds that a simple geometric folding of the $20 bill
would accidentally contain a representation of both terror attacks?
COINCIDENCE? YOU DECIDE!"

Not too sound skeptical, but I do not consider it a "simple fold," and I consider the likeness of the images to be a bit of a stretch.

~U2Alabama

This should go over big with the people who saw SATAN's image in the smoke.

deep

I got a Shoud, I am thinking about offering up on Ebay.

wow that was rather interesting but I think that it is just coincidence- you know there is a term or theory for this, but I cant think what it is, but sometimes our subjective views and opinions will 'read' anything into something or in the case here if you look hard enough at any situation, item, article ect you can extrappolate it into anything for your own purpose- now I dont know if that makes any sense- I am sure that there is an easier way of saying what I wanted to say and some better analogies to use
smile.gif

What I would like to know is... who the hell takes the time to figure this stuff out???

------------------

Say Goodbye, Don't Follow.

Rest in Peace Layne.

I've seen the $20 bill thing, my brother showed me. It's a stretch at best.

------------------
Sunday all the lights of London / Shining, sky is fading red to blue / I'm kicking through the Autumn leaves / And wondering where it is you might be going to

Love,
Emily

<A HREF="http://www.geocities.com/springtime5348/index.html" TARGET=_blank>
Emily's Wallpapers
</A>

No way is this a coincidence. A friend of my brother-in-law told him about this. See, this was done by some low-level Treasury employee several years ago as a warning to the American people, but we were too much asleep to see it. He overheard Gov. G.W. Bush of Texas discussing with the CIA, FBI, NSA, and Unocal how they could start a wicked cool war in a few years if he got elected, and all they would have to do is set up a little domestic terrorism. The U.S. Treasury employee heard all this and slipped these glaringly obvious clues in front of every american, but we missed it.

Originally posted by Mrs.Clayton:
Hey, I saw that...pretty freaky stuff...

All the ones that were most talked about were edited, and fake. It's pretty easy to do it in an image program. However, I have a paper saved from the day of 9/11 with a huge photo of the towers, and there really IS a face. It wasn't edited -- why would they edit it and print it like a regular photo? Weird, though. I wish I had a scanner so I could scan it..

------------------
I only smile in the dark

Popheart.org

This can be done with a five and ten dollar bill too. If you fold the five its the towers before they were hit. If you fold a ten its one tower thats hit, then the twenty is both. Kinda cool/freaky.

Originally posted by Spiral_Staircase:
No way is this a coincidence. A friend of my brother-in-law told him about this. See, this was done by some low-level Treasury employee several years ago as a warning to the American people, but we were too much asleep to see it. He overheard Gov. G.W. Bush of Texas discussing with the CIA, FBI, NSA, and Unocal how they could start a wicked cool war in a few years if he got elected, and all they would have to do is set up a little domestic terrorism. The U.S. Treasury employee heard all this and slipped these glaringly obvious clues in front of every american, but we missed it.

Wow that amazing, I heard the same thing about a pound not a few years ago, If you fold it in half, then in quater then cut a straight line down the centre, you end up with a picture of the queen as a jedi knight waving her light saber at tony blair, The only thing is if you do it not under the influence of LSD it just becomes a pile of crumpled paper
biggrin.gif

You Americans are so paranoid.. The Devil in the smoke, George Bush is a secret war monger who conspired with Bin Laden to blow up the twin towers and now the dollar note clues, I think you have all been watching too much X-Files..

------------------
Smoke me a kipper
Ill be back for breakfast

Back
Top Bottom