Attica Correctional Facility, Attica, New York, United States, Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What if one of us was Adam? :hmm:

:shifty:

AxdamI5.jpg

Wouldn't that have been something?
But no. This is U2. :yawn:

Too bad I wasn't 16 in 1976 with a Fender Telecaster, a nice amp, a bit of money, and living in Ireland. I'd have joined the band and we'd have put out at least one album every two years. And we'd have quit touring in 1990 to save Bono's voice and free up our time, and only play 2 festival shows per year (recorded and released, of course, so it gives the illusion of touring).

Adam. If it was Axver, the bass would probably be blissfully upside down and would have a photo of Steven Wilson (oh shit, is that his name? :reject: ) taped to it.

Given Adam probably knows about as much about playing bass as I do, I'm not seeing your point. :wink:

Too bad I wasn't 16 in 1976 with a Fender Telecaster, a nice amp, a bit of money, and living in Ireland. I'd have joined the band and we'd have put out at least one album every two years. And we'd have quit touring in 1990 to save Bono's voice and free up our time, and only play 2 festival shows per year (recorded and released, of course, so it gives the illusion of touring).
One can always dream. :drool:

btw guys, guess who's done with their DI VII playlist already? aww yeah. and this one has a concept/story again! maybe every third one i'll do a concept, to maintain the pattern i've established? :hmm:

btw guys, guess who's done with their DI VII playlist already? aww yeah. and this one has a concept/story again! maybe every third one i'll do a concept, to maintain the pattern i've established? :hmm:

:lol:

I have a skeletal DI VI list, but that's it.

omg i love you! :love: it's a song off rattle and hum that wasn't put on the album. i'm even using the dvd audio rip rather than the bootleg version to be totally legit. :angel:

ooh, and i know what you're referring to. :tsk:

Ooh, what are you using?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom