A Moment of Randooomdadoooooooooom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
oh trust me....I've done everything. Obviously the internet works just fine since I'm on it so I have no clue what my computer is up to right now. I keep clicking on repair, which always fixes it. Once it's fixed it makes a little beeping noise. It's auto repairing itself right now so it's be disconnecting and reconnecting on it's own right now every few minutes. I keep hearing the beep. :angry:

I made it to Vegas and back in 22 hours. :crack: Sorry I missed you guys, but I literally got off the plane, into a taxi, the arena, and then the parking lot for an hour before a 3-hour nap at the hotel. I was so happy that I made it after a completely SHITTY day at work that I just stood in the back of the floor and smiled like a kid on Christmas for the whole show.

OMG....why does FB limit you to just 200 pics per album?!?!? I have like 220 and I don't want those others in a separate album :madwife: :scream:

Never try to do anything productive on no food or sleep. I haven't sleep yet nor have I eaten anything today but chips and an english muffin. :|

Yay! Schmeg made it. :applaud:

I get the never try to do anything productive thingy.........been there done that.

So I take it cutting out 20 pics is out of the question :reject:. Nevermind, I can't believe I suggested that.

No it can't be!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just got laid off :|
Oh my God :ohmy:

I am so sorry! I can't believe it. So, so, so, incredibly sorry.
I take it your boss called. Please tell me the boss didn't just leave it in a message.

I can't believe it and I can't imagine how you feel

:hug:arw:hug:

Back
Top Bottom