2010 FIFA World Cup! Thread!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Portugal is a very good team, I'd definitely want to check them out.

I'll be watching the US/UK game with a bunch of Portuguese tmw.

Can't wait til 7:30 am tmw to watch S. Korea. w00t!!!

I'm watching USA/England at AT&T Park (Where the Giants play). Free admission, concession stands open, etc, should be fun.

Looking forward to USA-England. i hope it's better than the 2 games today (well it's almost impossible to be more boring).

I'm jealous of those going to south Africa and of those that get to watch the games in real time.

And as for today's games ... :gah: !!!!!!!!!!
I have enough trouble defending this sport to my friends. Group A is all tied up. :grumpy:

I'm jealous of those going to south Africa and of those that get to watch the games in real time.

And as for today's games ... :gah: !!!!!!!!!!
I have enough trouble defending this sport to my friends. Group A is all tied up. :grumpy:

:lol: . . . at least it will make for an exciting round of games next up . . . much much better than watching one side get unceremoniously flogged by another . . . I loves me a good ole nail biter of a contest :)

Somewhat shockingly, both sets of officials were competent today.

WTF!!! That's awesome. I'll be in my basement with a bunch of portuguese dudes. You don't get to say that too often in life.

No, you really don't. Enjoy that.

Yeah, a buddy of mine is working the Stadium that day, they're testing some new in-stadium technology during the broadcast of the game. Hopefully a decent crowd shows up.

:lol: . . . at least it will make for an exciting round of games next up . . . much much better than watching one side get unceremoniously flogged by another . . . I loves me a good ole nail biter of a contest :)

Very true. I actually hate watching the super underdogs with powerhouses. Like Brazil v ivory coast

gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooal

have a co-worker from greece. he's probably drowning himself in ouzo right about

I'm at a sports bar in LA. It opened at 4:30am an the atmosphere is amazing!! Nothing but Koreans here lol. I think we're gonna hang out here all morning :beer:

heading to the gym and old navy. hope to be back by 1130

i hate landon donovan, but go usa

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom