U2 by U2 Question

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

tlski

Refugee
Can anyone tell me if this is supposed to be like this in the book. I just got the book tonight...on page 30 there is what looks like a secondary transfer of writing that is on 30 and 31. Please let me know if this is the way it's supposed to be or if I got a dud:sad:

u mean the one where Edge`s old house pic is??? (maybe we have it diferent since mine is in spanish; but I think the distribution is the same)Let me know if thats what u are asking

*lugs book off of shelf and looks* Do you mean the handwriting in the background of the pages? Yeah, that's supposed to be there. There's more of that throughout the book, many of the pages have something going on in the background behind the text, be it just a pattern, or a washed out photo, or some sort of handwritten text. The text on page 30 appears to be a letter, as I can see "Dear Paul" right up at the top. Page 56 has an early U2 setlist :)

DreamOutLoud13 said:
*lugs book off of shelf and looks* Do you mean the handwriting in the background of the pages? Yeah, that's supposed to be there. There's more of that throughout the book, many of the pages have something going on in the background behind the text, be it just a pattern, or a washed out photo, or some sort of handwritten text. The text on page 30 appears to be a letter, as I can see "Dear Paul" right up at the top. Page 56 has an early U2 setlist :)
Thank you...was just thumbing through it quickly and noticed it in other places. Got scared at first because I had gotten the last book and didn't want to have to deal with the heartache of taking it back.

Laney_82 said:
u mean the one where Edge`s old house pic is??? (maybe we have it diferent since mine is in spanish; but I think the distribution is the same)Let me know if thats what u are asking
Only pic on 30 for me is a garden hut? and then on 31 is class photos. :wink:

YES!!! Thats what I meant (sorry, I didnt know the word in English:sad: ) So I guesss that no matter the language we all have the same pics on the same pages:wink:

Laney_82 said:
YES!!! Thats what I meant (sorry, I didnt know the word in English:sad: ) So I guesss that no matter the language we all have the same pics on the same pages:wink:
hehe yup...somehow I have managed not to get so sucked into the book that I neglect pleba:wink: :yes::applaud: I made it to 300!

Back
Top Bottom