*Teen PLEBAn Party: Teaching U2 the Language of Love in Montreal*

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
SCHAAR.

*sniffs. Walks away*

:hug::hug::hug::hug: Whats wrong ? * insert pout*
Hope this helps anyway :
lips.jpg

Whaha, Lol , aah now I understand. Thats called Bambini here.
He he , ow god. You know , Koninginedag is this year. And the Queenis comming to Middelburg.
I hope there are no Suzuki Swifts around town that day.:wink:
Its gonna be hell to go to work (no I'm not gonna watch...) becuase the whole damn city is closed down because of that.
But there is this concert afterwards and Racoon is performing. I kind of like them. So I might go check that out if no one's Killed the Queen.
Whahaha yeah, I don't expect another Queen's day drama but you never know...:wink: You don't really like Queen's day? .. Me neither...:|
But concerts are always great! Well have fun and watch out for black Suzuki Swift cars!

Whahaha yeah, I don't expect another Queen's day drama but you never know...:wink: You don't really like Queen's day? .. Me neither...:|
But concerts are always great! Well have fun and watch out for black Suzuki Swift cars!
Hah , no not really.. Its a load of bullcrap, and we have to pay it trough our taxes.
Police, security camera's ... Barriers everything.
I will enjoy the music tough! And I will watch out.

Well, it helped MY shite day!! :love: :kiss:
On my lunch break...

Ah thats good to hear:hug: Whats up, you can spill it out if you want. That always helps!

Ah thats good to hear:hug: Whats up, you can spill it out if you want. That always helps!

Ah it's just that I'm tired and I really don't like this job, that's all. I have to go back in 15 mins but then only three hours till closing time!

Ah it's just that I'm tired and I really don't like this job, that's all. I have to go back in 15 mins but then only three hours till closing time!
Ah thats fucked up. I realize I'm so lucky with my job.
You go out there and kill that time!!:rockon:

*thud*

thank you, thank you very much.:hug:

*sigh* sorry to hear that Val - I know what its like, but hey! - all for a good cause eh? :wink:

im off to pack bag/try and sleep :|
I haz 4 periods of media tomorrow :panic: :gah:

:wave::hug:

:hug: Sleep well! I can look forward to the dentist and dropping off th theory for my exams :scream:
But , I haz to say , I think 4 periods of media beats that.

Hey Jorinde! Haha , already in the mcdonalds. We have those in Holland too :tsk:
But Cool , I never knew that an Ipod could go on the internet.
Maybe I should buy one :doh:

Doing fine, I bet your not in Calais now anymore.
Hello Kristen:wave:

Omg your hotel has internet. Lucky bugger. I wish our trip was that luxury.

Ooo, you're on vacation!! Hope you have fun!

I went to Italy once and I was so miserable because I was totally cut off from the outside world...no laptop, no internet...:sad: :lol:

So you iz lucky!

Ugh...I have to go to school soon. So close to the end :drool:

Hey guys :happy:

I have to eat soon :( And then I have to write a paper that's due tomorrow that I haven't started yet :scream: :sad:

Back
Top Bottom