Sydney pictures

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
R001-062.jpg

R001-156.jpg

R001-164.jpg

R001-171.jpg

Galeongirl said:

He looks AWESOME :ohmy: with just the black t-shirt, no jacket. I think it makes him look way younger too. The jacket looks nice, but it's sort of more formal looking. The T-shirt look is so much cooler for the concert imo. Sure makes him look like back in the days of Pop. :heart:

hot hot hot :bonodrum:

thankyou said:

He looks AWESOME :ohmy: with just the black t-shirt, no jacket. I think it makes him look way younger too. The jacket looks nice, but it's sort of more formal looking. The T-shirt look is so much cooler for the concert imo. Sure makes him look like back in the days of Pop. :heart:

I second this, along with taking off the cataract shades after a few tunes into the show.

MullenGirl said:

Anybody knows what is Larry saying here? Is he thanking to the audience?

Heh heh, I'd forgotten about this until I saw the pic.

Last edited:
thankyou said:

My brain is fried after going to all three shows, I'm not sure if we're looking at Sydney I, II or III here- one night Bono commented on the heat and said that "if you're Irish, this is hot" and chuckled when he ditched his jacket.

Great to see all these Sydney pics- I'm remembering more of the shows as I go through them.

BonoFox1 said:

Wow, cool- anothery of mine from the Zoo. Funny seeing them pop up here- it's great to have been able to contribute original pics. This is Sydney II, trying to get the kite airborn. It gave him Spinal Tap moments on the first two shows so for the 3rd show they had another few balloons attached and it floated out of the stadium without any problems.

greety said:

Not sure which concert this was taken, but does anyone here know what the "07" meant?

oh, btw, thanks to all the lovely picture posters :up:

That was Sydney I. Or he did the same thing on Sydney I.

0.7% is the amount of GDP Bono wants governments to commit to poverty, or sumfin like that anyway.

Shag On A Rock said:

That was Sydney I. Or he did the same thing on Sydney I.

0.7% is the amount of GDP Bono wants governments to commit to poverty, or sumfin like that anyway.

:wave:

oh thanks beli, I didn't see the dot and the % before you mentioned it :D

I thought someone was asking them to come back next year or something like that Lol.

greety said:

oh thanks beli, I didn't see the dot and the % before you mentioned it :D

I thought someone was asking them to come back next year or something like that Lol.

:lol:

Probably that as well.

The only reason I know what it means is because I was there and asked someone what it ment as Bono was doing it :hiding:

For whomever asked, heres some Kayne pics from Sydney I:

R001-071w.jpg

R001-075w.jpg

I really like these two and agree that Bono looks sooo much younger without the jacket. I've never been a fan of the black jacket he's been wearing recently. And no shades...:drool: :drool:

bonowalkingshadeless111ne0.jpg

bonosad1111sydneyje8.jpg

If anyone would've told me the first pic was from Popmart I'd believed him! (ok the wristbands tell me it's not, but still!)

didn't know where to post this or if it was already posted...

http://www.news.com.au/dailytelegraph/story/0,22049,20762961-5007132,00.html

U2 can still be friends
Sydney Confidential

November 16, 2006 12:00

WAS it a case of Desire, Mysterious Ways, or Stuck in a Moment You Can't Get Out Of?

That was the question puzzling many of the partygoers at the Instyle/Inside Film nominees bash when Aussie actress Susie Porter arrived on the arm of U2's Adam Clayton.

Spending most of the evening ensconced in each other's company, the party chatter about the Sydney thespian and the world renowned bass guitarist even out lasted talk of Hollywood star Tim Robbins's surprise entrance at the do.

Clayton is engaged to London record company executive Suzanne Smith, but it was another Susie who captured his attention this week.

So what exactly was going on then?

"Adam and I are old mates from London - we met through a mutual musician friend about five years ago,'' Porter told Confidential.

"He's a beautiful person and an absolute gentleman, but we're just friends.''

Still a top-notch date.
0,,5305443,00.jpg

Back
Top Bottom