SO MAD I COULD SPIT NAILS!!!!!!!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Discoteque

Rock n' Roll Doggie
*&^%$#@!!!!! FEK! FEK! FEK!!! (pardon my language but I am SO ANGRY!!!) I JUST KNEW THIS WOULD HAPPEN!!! I got this email from Propaganda today...I DID NOT GET VEGAS GA TICKETS FROM PROP!!! And if I want to upgrade I have to tell them by TOMORROW and I just got the freakin email today!!!

HELP PLEBA I NEED ADVICE!!! I already have my nonrefundable airline tickets, too.
frown.gif
frown.gif

---
Date: Sun, 14 Oct 2001 15:23:55 EDT
Subject: U2 Ticket Order (LV)

Dear Propaganda Member:

Due to the popularity of the floor-General Admission area, we are not able to accommodate all the ticket orders for this price range.

You have two options:

1. An Upgrade

If you wish to upgrade to the top price tickets ($137), please carefully read and follow the directions below.

a.) You need a certified check or money order for $85 per ticket. This is the $52 you already sent plus the $85 to make up the difference.

Make payable to:

Propaganda
Po Box 2672
Bala Cynwyd Pa 19004
Attn: Las Vegas

b.) You must e-mail your reply by Mon, October 15th @ 6PM Eastern Standard Time. You must state that Las Vegas is your city of choice.

c.) Your payment must be postmarked by Tuesday Oct 16th.

Your Second Choice:

A refund (we will return your original form of payment) This will happen automatically unless we receive an e-mail from you indicating you would like to upgrade you tickets. DO NOT REPLY IF YOU WANT A REFUND.

We are sold out of all General Admission tickets for all cities and dates on this tour.

Best Regards,
Propaganda
---
NOW I DON'T EVEN WANT TO GO. HMPH.

Disappointed Disco...crying like an idiot

Oh my god!!! I am so so so so so sorry. That SUCKS!!!
mad.gif

Lets see...the only choice you really have is to upgrade. I mean...you HAVE TO GO!! You said yourself you have nonrefundable airline tickets. So you can't switch to a different show right?
frown.gif

I feel so bad...I don't know how to make you feel better.

Just think: if you have seats, you don't have to wait in line all day...and you also will be able to see the whole thing better!

You could always spend like $450 on a GA ticket from an agency. (They are sooo expensive this leg!!!!)
eek.gif

~bluesky

Hey Disco- got the same @#$%^& email last night. I wanted to go to Vegas too. Freaking ay. Bastard ticket brokers. I don't have anywhere NEAR the amounts they're asking for tix!!! I hate this! I dunno what to do! I've never had GA, and I wanted it so damn bad. Asses. They're all just...asses.

Wow, I'm sorry to hear that Disco! That sucks ass! But since you already have the airline tickets, you might as well get the upgrade!

------------------
No whos or whys
No-one cries like a mother cries
For peace on Earth
She never got to say goodbye
To see the colour in his eyes
Now he's in the dirt
Peace on Earth

(??.?(?*?.? ?.?*?)?.??)
?.???. *Monica*.???.?
(?.??(?.??* *??.?)??.)

I'm sorry Disco, might try a broker like ticketsplus.com. Good luck, I wish you Vegas!

Disco!! go check your email! and talk to Mrs. Edge! buy those extra tickets anyway- i sent you an email- go read!
smile.gif
every little thing's gonna be allright!!
smile.gif

------------------
Love is a temple
Love the higher law

Go baby! -->* www.u2takemehigher.com *<--All New!

Back
Top Bottom