Road to Hell Chp. 7 ~

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bono_212

Blue Crack Distributor
~Ugh...I let this wait too long...stupid bubble game...I'm dead serious that's why I haven't updated :huh:~

It had been about three hours since Larry had reawoken to find his locks had taken flight from his head...and he was no happier than he was when he first saw it...not to mention he was also upset because Bono had not said one word since Larry had called him a Midget...so Larry was mad, Bono was mad, and just for the heck of it the Edge decided he was going to be mad as well.

"YOU'RE ACTING LIKE A TWO YEAR OLD! SO THEY CUT YOUR HAIR BIG DEAL!" Edge shouted.

"But you don't understand...years went into crafting that...I had just finished it...It was perfect, PERFECT I TELL YOU!" Larry replied.

"Larry, it was a mullet...admit it already it was a mullet...we were just too nice to say so."

"It was not....was it?"

"Yes, Larry, it was...and as for YOU, Bono...Give it up...you're short...deal with it."

"Not until he says sorry." Bono pouted.

"I will not say sorry!" Larry shouted at Bono.

"Shut up! Both of you! Just don't talk...no more...I can't take any more of this..." Adam finally interrrupted. "Now either make up or keep quiet...this is rediculous if I'm going to be trapped on a bus with all of you I at least want some peace and quiet."

************meanwhile************

The Plebans were celebrating their recent victory...by discovering the location of the food.

"I'VE FOUND IT!" BluRmGrl called for the others.

"YES!" everyone shouted.

The Plebans attacked the food stores that were placed above the farthest seat back.

"A toast," antigone_ks said. "To Thora! For saving Larry's beautiful hair"

"So...since I did this favor for all of you I ask for only one thing in return..." Thora said with a mysterious smile on her face. "Dreamoutloud...since we're trapped on this bus can we FINALLY read your fanfic?!"

"It's...It's not finished yet :shifty:" DOL said with a strange look in her eye. "It's not perfect...IT MUST BE PERFECT!" She shouted and ran into an empty row, curled into a ball and started rocking back and forth.

The rest of the Plebans just sort of stared for a few moments then went back to the food.

************Back to the band**********

"ALRIGHT ALREADY! ALRIGHT!" Larry finally exclaimed. "Bono, I'm sorry I called you a midget...I mean you are short, you can't deny that...but I know you're sensitive about it and calling you that was mean."

"I forgive you." Bono said.

"Don't you have anything else to say?" Edge prodded.

"What?" Bono asked.

"Aren't you going to say sorry as well?" Edge said.

"What for, Larry did have a mullet...not my fault..."

"GAH!!!!" Adam, Edge, and Larry all screamed.

***********Back above ground*********

"So, Joe, your mission was a success...and now I just have one more task for you." A mysterious voice came from over the phone.

"Yes, my master, what is your bidding?" Joe asked.

"You must go to the island of Pleba and destroy the statue of U2. I want their memory to be wiped from the face of the earth forever! MWAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA!"

DUN DUN DUUUUUUUUUUN

What will happen next?

Who was the mystery caller?

IS THERE DR. PEPPER ON THE BUS?!

Tune in next week to find out

bono_212 said:
"It's...It's not finished yet :shifty:" DOL said with a strange look in her eye. "It's not perfect...IT MUST BE PERFECT!" She shouted and ran into an empty row, curled into a ball and started rocking back and forth.
:lmao: And that's the truth!

bono_212 said:
"You must go to the island of Pleba and destroy the statue of U2. I want their memory to be wiped from the face of the earth forever! MWAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA!"
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooo! :no:

bono_212 said:
Who was the mystery caller?
:hmm: Who would have it in for U2?

bono_212 said:

IS THERE DR. PEPPER ON THE BUS?!

Tune in next week to find out

LOL. There better be. Or at least some other drink to keep our caffiene addictions at bay!

as long as there's ice tea that's fine by me!

:yikes: NOT THE STATUE!

and srsly DOL, HURRY UP WITH THE DAMN STORY! giving me one scene is TORTURE YA!

:madwife:

:wink:

They had better back off the staue :madwife: I will open up a big can :censored:

This is such a cool story :up: Keep it up dear

Back
Top Bottom